+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SMU Game

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    We are 117th in the NCAA in pass defense.
    SMU is 115th in the NCAA in passing efficiency.

SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE!

I will be driving a total of about 10 hours up and back to see that. There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME. Or...maybe I just really like Tech.

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Nothing is wrong with you, Dawgy. You just know how IMPORTANT it is for EVERYONE to be at this game. Hell, if we Northshore folks can manage a trip, why in the hell can't the Monroe & Shreveport people make a little stroll down I-20?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    We are 117th in the NCAA in pass defense.
    SMU is 115th in the NCAA in passing efficiency.

SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE!
    Yeah, both teams will be ranked 116th in those categories after the game.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    I will be driving a total of about 10 hours up and back to see that. There is something SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME. Or...maybe I just really like Tech.

Join the crowd...sorta speak, there are quite a few of us that drive up from Houston every weekend. :2thumbs:

+ Reply to Thread