+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Max Causeys fiance...

Puppy BastropTiger is an unknown
    See that is just a great example of why 64 people actually follow Tech..... I tried to be sensible and make a legitimate post, but of course another Tech fan just will not listen to other people's opinion.....Anyone other than a Tech buttkisser is always DEAD WRONG!!!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BastropTiger
    See that is just a great example of why 64 people actually follow Tech..... I tried to be sensible and make a legitimate post, but of course another Tech fan just will not listen to other people's opinion.....Anyone other than a Tech buttkisser is always DEAD WRONG!!!
    If you love LSU, then you should go to LSU. I loved TECH and went to TECH. It is very simple...it's about character and loyalty...you have neither. Yet you have the audacity to coem on here and say TECH has no fan support...pricks like you are one of the reasons why!

You just don't get it!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

So your saying that if I just absolutely love Grambling football..... Yet I get ofered an academic scholarship to harvard. I should still go to grambling???????

Better yet.... Your answer to all of this lies in your slogan at the bottom of your post!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot of People love LSU because athletics is the window through which the world sees a university................... They see LSU athletics vs tech athletics.....HMMMM now looking through that window makes it a lot clearer.

Puppy Bayou_Bengal is an unknown
    Same to the previous poster. No one cares about your precious little girlfriend who has to go to school in Monroe. No one.
    You seemed to care enough to reply. However, if you really don't care, let me refresh your mind with something you should care about:

Tigers 49
    Pups 10

For the other fellow,

Athletics is the window through which the world sees a university.
    Hmmmmm. If that's in your signature and you really believe that, then how can you not believe it when someone would rather support LSU?

Great minds think alike Bastrop Tiger.

Hey Bayou..glad you noticed his signature line also............His own signature destroyed his little argument he had...CLASSIC!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Shooo. Git. Vamoose. Y'all are stinkin' up the place.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Speaking of stinking up the place------------49-3 at the half is a good way to do it

Not as bad as your football team stunk up our place!

You people are crazy. And to think I actually drove to Shreveport this year to cheer for the little puppies against Miami. What was I thinking?

Bayou.........are you sitting inside my brain?????

Kind of wierd isn't it?

Varsity Bulldog Screenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeScreenname Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    i have a friend that is a tech grad and in LSU law school. She shouldn't wear LSU garb since she got her BS at Tech even though goes to school there???? THAT IS RIDICULOUS. i can't believe people on here get worked up about this crap. its almost as bad as the sign at Cane's....maybe worse!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Since you guys are all the same poster (based on the same grammar and syntax errors), I'll say this only once:

Many academicians argue that the coursework and degrees offered by a university are where a university's glamour lies. However, you'll never see a ChemE class on TV. What you will see is a college football or basketball game. Therefore, the window through which the world gets to see a university is its athletic programs!

BTW, you're still a prick...and you'll die a prick!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread