+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Max Causeys fiance...

Puppy Bayou_Bengal is an unknown
    So with what you said one can come to the conclusion that NOBODY in the state gives a shit about Tech because they are NEVER on tv. On the other hand, LSU is on tv just about every week.

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by BastropTiger
    I've been a tiger fan since birth...Education and what sports team excites you and you have loved since an early age two totally different things--
    I agree, BT.

I have hated lsuseless since early childhood, but most people think its because I'm a Tech grad.

One has nothing to do with the other.

People have loyalty. Most people, including myself, have loyalty. I have been an LSU fan all my life, a tech fan for about 6 years now. I will always pull for LSU no mater who they play. I will pull for Tech whenever they don't play LSU.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I may pull for LSU against some teams. However, I can't favor LSU over Tech and I enjoy seeing the Hogs beat LSU, because I have 75 hours in a UA Ph.D. program and only a few from LSU. And I live in Fayetteville. But I believe the love of the first, true alma mater is more significant than any loyalty to somewhere a person does graduate work or gets a second or third degree.
    It happens that I was born in Ruston, which makes loving Tech even easier.
    LSU just doesn't capture my imagination. If a person has a bachelor's degree from LSU, I expect him to be loyal. The rest, however, I don't understand. I enjoyed the tailgating in BR and appreciate the fun I had and the food I ate while visiting LSU and Tech tailgate sites in Baton Rouge.
    I will be in BR again in '07. History doesn't end until the fat lady signs the book.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    HOLY CRAP AUB! This thread was over THREE FREAKIN MONTHS OLD!

You have GOT to quit doing this!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    A slow night is a slow night, Champ.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    If anyone cares, I eventually felt so bad for starting this whole thread that I had to seek out Causey's wife and apologize. She is cool, and we scorned Bicknell together.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Re: Max Causeys fiance...

Champ967, I am still irritated that you didn't call me while you were in northwest Arkansas as a featured speaker a month or so back. Did anyone bother to read the story I posted about it? Are you getting fan mail yet?

Things are slow again, so I am using this opportunity to congratulate MEAT for apologizing to Maxie's fiance.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Max Causeys fiance...

Aub, Sorry I missed you in Hogtown. I had my travelling with me, and our hosts had a full day planned for us. (The rehabilitation of Carnal Hall is VERY impressive!)

But, dangit, Aub ... you did it again! This thread was nearly 6 weeks old! This has GOT TO STOP!!!

+ Reply to Thread