+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champions In Their Own Mind

Puppy AttackDawg is an unknown AttackDawg's Avatar
    The team who is gods gift to college football (LSU) Is so awesome according to all the LSU fans on here. They are even ranked #4 in the AP polls. Most forget to mention that the polls that really count the BCS polls they are ranked 7th. Oh and their "tuff" schedule well out of the top 25 ranked BCS teams, LSU's schedule strength is 20th. And the all knowing Nick Saban is ranked dead last (of the 4 compared) in the ESPN poll of which college football coach is coach of the year. Maybe they (LSU) can take come of their money and buy a few points and move up a little in the polls that count.

Now i know im going to get flamed. All the LSU Freaks will want to know where Tech is in all of these polls but that is a different thread.

GO DAWGS.

Puppy attyeddyLSU is on the way down
    49 to 3 with 6 minutes left in the second quarter...

'Nough said...

Quote Originally Posted by attyeddyLSU
    49 to 3 with 6 minutes left in the second quarter...

'Nough said...

Yeah and the final score was 49-10 so what. Like i said you can say nothing more than that. Compaire the resources lsucks has to what Tech has and you should have been able to do alot better than yall did.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by AttackDawg
    The team who is gods gift to college football (LSU) Is so awesome according to all the LSU fans on here. They are even ranked #4 in the AP polls. Most forget to mention that the polls that really count the BCS polls they are ranked 7th. Oh and their "tuff" schedule well out of the top 25 ranked BCS teams, LSU's schedule strength is 20th. And the all knowing Nick Saban is ranked dead last (of the 4 compared) in the ESPN poll of which college football coach is coach of the year. Maybe they (LSU) can take come of their money and buy a few points and move up a little in the polls that count.

Now i know im going to get flamed. All the LSU Freaks will want to know where Tech is in all of these polls but that is a different thread.

GO DAWGS.
    To say that Nick Saban is not worthy of the press he receives is simply laughable. I mean, you just stated that the poll is among four considered to be the coach of the year. While it would be hard to argue with what Bob Stoops has done at OU, to disregard Saban's accomplishments is ridiculous. You said yourself the poll is about the coach of the year and it has four contestants, well, if he is one of the top four coaches in college football I would think that is a good thing, lol. He is second in the SEC in winning percentage in the four years since he arrived at LSU, who was 4-7 and 3-8 before he arrived. He has an SEC Championship, and three bowl appearances in his first three years. (one of them BCS) The BCS will work itself out in the end, if LSU wins out and wins the SEC Championship they will have earned a BCS bowl bid and if they do not then they don't deserve one. Oh, the season doesn't end today, our SOS will improve if we win out and play a good OM team and another quality east opponent.

Yeah and the final score was 49-10 so what. Like i said you can say nothing more than that. Compaire the resources lsucks has to what Tech has and you should have been able to do alot better than yall did.
    Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! Would you have preferred us hanging 100 on you??? It could have happened....EASILY....

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    [quote:d39b07a5ed="attyeddyLSU"]49 to 3 with 6 minutes left in the second quarter...

'Nough said...

Yeah and the final score was 49-10 so what. Like i said you can say nothing more than that. Compaire the resources lsucks has to what Tech has and you should have been able to do alot better than yall did.[/quote:d39b07a5ed]

Did you even watch the second half? The coach you are dogging, Nick Saban, did not want to embarass tech anymore than they already were. Ask ANYBODY from tech, they know good and well that Saban called off the dogs. Seriously, if he wanted to it could have been 80-10. How much better could they have done, it was total domination. Why can't you admit LSU has a good football team like most of the rest of your fellow board members have? I understand you are a tech supporter, but don't be blinded by that.

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    [quote:39a1767044="AttackDawg"][quote:39a1767044="attyeddyLSU"]49 to 3 with 6 minutes left in the second quarter...

'Nough said...

Yeah and the final score was 49-10 so what. Like i said you can say nothing more than that. Compaire the resources lsucks has to what Tech has and you should have been able to do alot better than yall did.[/quote:39a1767044]

Did you even watch the second half? The coach you are dogging, Nick Saban, did not want to embarass tech anymore than they already were. Ask ANYBODY from tech, they know good and well that Saban called off the dogs. Seriously, if he wanted to it could have been 80-10. How much better could they have done, it was total domination. Why can't you admit LSU has a good football team like most of the rest of your fellow board members have? I understand you are a tech supporter, but don't be blinded by that.[/quote:39a1767044]

Oh trust me. They are good i just think the media hypes them up way too much. That is all. They have a good team but as you know that doesnt mean i have to like them. But hey you are right on one thing Tech DOES has a good engineering school.
    HAHA

Puppy Bayou_Bengal is an unknown
    Please tell me you're joking. We had Marcus Randall playing in the 2nd quarter! To go to another topic on this discussion board, maybe the Raising Cane's was referring to more than your football team because Tech fans are a joke too.

Bulldog Shrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeShrevetown Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Attackdawg---Don't bogart it, man, that's rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrevetown
    What exactly am i "Bogarting"

Quote Originally Posted by Shrevetown
    What exactly am i "Bogarting"

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou_Bengal
    Please tell me you're joking. We had Marcus Randall playing in the 2nd quarter! To go to another topic on this discussion board, maybe the Raising Cane's was referring to more than your football team because Tech fans are a joke too.
    I can promise you Tech fans are no joke. Tech fans are some of the most loyal fans that you can want. We dont just like the team b/c they have a good season. We love them b/c we love Tech.

[quote:905b0fa9c2="Bayou_Bengal"]
    I can promise you Tech fans are no joke. Tech fans are some of the most loyal fans that you can want. We dont just like the team b/c they have a good season. We love them b/c we love Tech.[/quote:905b0fa9c2]

If they would only show up for the games, now THAT would be impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    [quote:f2f9c52dec="AttackDawg"][quote:f2f9c52dec="Bayou_Bengal"]
    I can promise you Tech fans are no joke. Tech fans are some of the most loyal fans that you can want. We dont just like the team b/c they have a good season. We love them b/c we love Tech.[/quote:f2f9c52dec]

If they would only show up for the games, now THAT would be impressive.[/quote:f2f9c52dec]

I should have said the ones that show up are some of the most loyal fans. To bad not ALL or not MOST of Tech students even go to the games. Many of my friends were at all of the home games and even some of the away games. When you only have a school with 10,000 student you cant expect to have a crowd like Lsu. Tech games had great crowds on many occasions. Unlike lsu i can say most all of Tech's fans went to Tech. I cant tell you how many people i met this weekend that never even went to Lsu.

Unlike lsu i can say most all of Tech's fans went to Tech. I cant tell you how many people i met this weekend that never even went to Lsu.
    Just when I think that these analogies can't get any more retarded, BAM....

Let's see, my wife (Ole Piss grad, speaking of institutions of retardation...) and my kids (14 and 5 years of age, respectively) reduce our 4 tickets to 1 LSU grad in 4. You're right, lot's of people who didn't attend LSU attend LSU games. DUH...

+ Reply to Thread