+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star-Telegram article concerning TCU and MWC - looks good...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    HD,

We are agreeing on things entirely TOO much lately...

Are you sure you don't want to come over to the dark side and join the "squirrels"...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    In their attempts to bash Louisiana Tech attendance following the Miami game, I Bowl officials let it out of the bag that the stadium seats considerably less than 50,000.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    That's right - the stadium has HARD seating of about 48,000...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Right now this I bowl stuff doesn't matter because they do not yet have a sponsor for it going into the 2004 season, so I don't see how their payout will be going up to each team and fielding better teams up the conference ladder, because right now they have no one to pay for it.

They will need a ig time sponsor, not Poulan/Weedeater.

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    The capacity of the I-Bowl has been a mystery to me for years now. I think DFM has it right. 48,000. That means that any and every crowd that has been in that stadium has been over-estimated. And they say Tech has a problem? Seems to me that the I-Bowl folks and the City of Shreveport have the same problem. No one wants to admit just how small things have gotten. Even how small the I-Bowl really is!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Star-Telegram article concerning TCU and MWC - looks good...

What a depressing read...
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread