+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!!!

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    :?: Notice how that term is hardly ever used anymore? I do not think I have ever heard it come out of JBIII's mouth. I do not think we will ever hear it come out of his mouth, at TECH nor any other when he moves or is moved on.

The attitude we need is not there, nor is the apptitude.

We need the ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME attitude back!

The comments that he has made show his lack of ambition to take this team to the next level, for that matter, just try to keep it at the one we have attained.

In my opinion I think our C-USA chances or better without JBIII.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    He may have had the right attitude as a player but simply be unable to project it to his players or to the public.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    [quote]
    Maybe that is the case, I just think JBIII is in over his head. He certainly needs a media relations person or just learn to keep his mouth closed.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I certainly wish we had some sort of mentality. It seems as if we go into the game with the mindset of the little underdog team. I wouldn't care if we are the underdogs, just don't act as if we don't stand a chance. I remember the Nebraska game where we lit it up and got whooped. But at least we went into Lincoln and went all out...it seemed that the coaches went into LSU and hoped not to get embarassed and that's just what happened...get the Bulldog Swagger Back!

+ Reply to Thread