+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attendance and Stats

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    :? Any one hear what the announced attendance was ?

How about some stats, especially Moats

Varsity Bulldog Rossp917 is an unknown
    Moats ended up with 100yards on the nose. So that's 5 consecutive gamesof 100 yards, and over 1000 yards on the year.

SMU had a surprisingly decent run defense....everything else....well...

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Moats- 16 carries for 100 yards & a score.
    LA Tech- 192 rushing yards, 209 passing yards.

The Dawgs whipped some butt today.

Attendance- 14,872

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Attendance- 14,872

Your kidding right??

Reddawg

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Boo on the Ruston community and the ones who rather go hunting than watch Tech play.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    There were several of us that drove in from out of state and from south La.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    There were several of us that drove in from out of state and from south La.
    Ditto! Good seeing you!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    Attendance- 14,872
    Where did the attendance stat come from? If that's true, I'm guessing a lot of people that traveled 4 hours south to the LSU game opted out of this one.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Season ticket sales + tickets sold on game day + a few hundred. Just my opinion. The sad part is that there were many many empty seats held by season ticket holders. As usual, most embarassing are the blue chairbacks being empty.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    I couldn't believe all the empty blue chairbacks. There's a waiting list for these seats. If these people aren't going to use them, they should give them up to someone who will. It looks really bad with so many of them being empty.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Season ticket sales + tickets sold on game day + a few hundred. Just my opinion. The sad part is that there were many many empty seats held by season ticket holders. As usual, most embarassing are the blue chairbacks being empty.
    Say what you want, but Oaks has no one other than himself to blame for this. It is simple that Bicknell creates no excitement for Tech and has even turned many long time supporters against Tech (or at least not coming to the game). I can account for 9 season tickets that had no one in them, because no one wants to watch a team that got smacked the week before and Bicknell has pissed off the entire town with his dumb comments. No one has confidence in him, as long as he is our coach attendence is going to suffer. Oakes and Reneau can only blame themself for allowing Bicknell to stay. Even if Bicknell turns out to be a good coach, it is clear he is not the person for Tech right now.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Moats- 16 carries for 100 yards & a score.
    I'm thinking either I was way too 'happy' or the scorekeeper missed a carry by Ryan at the end of the game; He was taken out and then Wilson did a nice job. But then I could have sworn it was Moats who came in for a sweep to the right for 12 yards. When he stepped out of bounds, #75( Harris)was standing on the sidelines and he took a cheap shot at him. He gave him the shoulder, but the running back kept his feet.

Am I crazy or was that Moats??? Is there a way to make sure? :?:

No matter who the RB was, #75 should have received a personal foul!! :x

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by altadawg
    [quote:fc41bae63e="DogsWin"]Moats- 16 carries for 100 yards & a score.
    I'm thinking either I was way too 'happy' or the scorekeeper missed a carry by Ryan at the end of the game; He was taken out and then Wilson did a nice job. But then I could have sworn it was Moats who came in for a sweep to the right for 12 yards. When he stepped out of bounds, #75( Harris)was standing on the sidelines and he took a cheap shot at him. He gave him the shoulder, but the running back kept his feet.

No matter who the RB was, #75 should have received a personal foul!! :x[/quote:fc41bae63e]On radio, Nitz said that Moats had come back in for one more carry because it looked as if Danny Wilson was winded.

Martie

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaDawg
    [quote:68bb8109f0="altadawg"][quote:68bb8109f0="DogsWin"]Moats- 16 carries for 100 yards & a score.

No matter who the RB was, #75 should have received a personal foul!! :x[/quote:68bb8109f0]On radio, Nitz said that Moats had come back in for one more carry because it looked as if Danny Wilson was winded.

Martie[/quote:68bb8109f0]

Well, who can fix this then??? Moats had 18 carries for 112 yards I believe. Can someone emial a TECH official??

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Media Relations office. It can be changed, they just have to submit it to the WAC office and then to the NCAA office. Not a big deal, BUT it has to be done...not just going to FIX ITSELF...lol. Know what I mean?

+ Reply to Thread