+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attendance and Stats

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Well I emailed Malcom Butler and hopefully he will check into it.

That may be the difference in a conference rushing title and he still has an outside chance to become the single season record holder at Tech.

Needs to work on the pass catching and the route running a little though :wink:

I'd like for him to stay closer to Luke on occassion when he is the A receiver. Draw the D in and the let Luke flip him the ball or pitch it to him.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Moats did come back in for one play after Wilson had been in.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Moats only had 80+ yards when he went out before coming in for that one play.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    That must be what it was.

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DONW
    There were several of us that drove in from out of state and from south La.
    ditto. Left south La. at 8:15 am. Arrived in Ruston at 1:00 pm. Walked into my front door at 9:45 pm. Also, brought an lsu tiger with me. He was amazed.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I got a call this morning from the former LSU football player at whose house we partied all day last Saturday. (dern, that's an awkward sentence) Anyway, he just called to offer his congrats on the good win over SMU. I thought it was a nice gesture. Of course, he was also the one who kept reminding everyone last weekend, that Tech did win the 2nd Half!

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    That last run by Moats was stunning. This young man has instincts and the tools to go with them. Some have already compared him to Barry Sanders. I kinda think he is like Emmit Smith in his Florida Gators days. Either way, if Ryan Moats can stay healthy people will be comparing college running backs to him for decades to come. He is that special. Lets all hope and pray that he keeps his head on straight and doesn't get hurt.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I don't know if anyone else noticed, but Moats was a little gimped up yesterday. He had a light limp during the first half. I saw the trainers working on his ankle after one offensive series. I saw no problem the second half. I hope it isn't anything that is going to slow him down for Tulsa.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I made a round trip from Houston... :sleep3:

Had to keep the radio turned up on the way home... :guitar: :singer: :drum:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66
    I was standing on the sideline in the 3rd and 4th quarter and one of the media guys told me that Moats already had 103 yards. Then right after that, Moats came into the game and had another big carry (I thought it was for about 15 yds).

I thought Moats finished with about 118 yds.

HD

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future
    This is really going to rile up some of you young bucks, especially those of you who drive hundreds of miles one way to see our Bulldogs play. And, when we play away, you will drive several hundred miles to see the game which is truly amazing!

I have finally learned something in all these years of following our team. I have learned to be HAPPY with those fans who are there (Mike Young, I was so GLAD to see you on Saturday)! Those who are there are the ones I am concerned about, not those who are not. I hold 30 tickets in the blue chairbacks and some of them were not filled on Saturday. Every one of those seats is supposed to have a butt in it, but some did not on Saturday. Why should I (or you) WORRY about those seats not filled? There's not one tinker's damn thing I can do about it! So, for the 15,000 or so loyal & devoted Tech football fans, thank you for coming. For those who missed, you missed a darn good performance by OUR team. Please try to come for the Rice game, but, if you cannot, I am NOT going to concern myself as to where you are.

Can we do better with our home attendance? YES! Can we do a lot better? Probably not. We simply do not have enough PEOPLE in the immediate area and we have not been able to attract many from as far away as Shreveport. That is the truth. So, I for one am going to enjoy those who come & not be concerned one whit for those who do not. What good does it do?

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough
    Amen Mickey!

While I don't understand the apathy of the "fans" that don't put their butts in the seats that they paid for. I'm not worried about where they are...they missed one heck of a game by OUR DAWGS! I would much rather watch our DAWGS Kill some mustangs than kill a deer. I will be at every home game regardless of who our coach is or how they are playing or if it is deer season. If it's too cold, bring a blanket and some hot chocolate!! I love Louisiana Tech and the Bulldogs!!

GO DAWGS! GREAT GAME!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    We still need to get the students and staff to the games. It may only add another 1000 fannies, but they need to be there. Case in point...I went by a young ladies dorm room after the game. We saw 3 young laised in the hall and all asked who won! I roundly (but politely) chastized each of them for not being there! If you stay the weekend, why not enjoy the freebies that are available to you...I'll never understand the younger generation!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Mick, There were a lot of people that have those blue chaibacks that seem to never show up, but there was a great number of them that didn't show up Saturday. I just picked out a good seat after the kickoff Saturday and was a little more comfortable than sitting on the bench seat. What a great way to spend a fall afternoon visiting with your friends and watching the DOGS kick some SMU butt.

+ Reply to Thread