+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Since this is fastly becoming a band board

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Let's all stand and give the band a hand.

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown
    Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Puppy catgirl228 is an unknown
    Just to clear up the previous question of "Does Tech kick the students out of the dorm" I am currently an RA and no this quarter break housing did not kick the students that wanted to stay out. As a matter of fact I think this may have been the first time since I have been an RA (I started winter 01) that Tech has allowed the students to stay for free in the dorm. But I agree with the Band mom that it is nice for the families of Band members that live far away from ruston to see their children. I'm sure the band members that make it to Tech for the game will do a great job as usual!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The tone of criticism on this board is frequently irritating and most of us far from campus don't know what really goes on.
    We want everything at Tech to be the best but are unable to make things happen. Getting on the board and sharing as some band members and parents do is important because assumptions and suggestions often are misguided without the facts.
    Thank you for making the extra effort!

+ Reply to Thread