+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Plea bargain for BEEF...

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by schweetdawgs
    I am INSULTED at the fact that I am new at this and someone already wants to kick me out. I live in TEXAS. Do you people know where that is b/c if you did you would know that I didn't let BEEF use my computer....you need to get a LIFE! I graduated from LA TECH in 1999 and love some good football....BRING BACK LOSI!! That was some good football!!
    Schweet, don't take any crap from these yokers. They are a little slow sometimes.

Glad to have you on the board.

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    ST5, do you know you Schweetdawgs is?

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar
    Yes I do. Too bad you don't have a hemi, Lando.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    You guys are a bunch of morons! This board has been around much longer before you idiots signed up. Most of these long time posters began to worry about Bick after trying to run the ball against A&M on the goal line. That was what,? 1999? For the record: That was the last time I saw a FB in the game for Tech. He was used for one play on the goal line during that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    You guys are a bunch of morons! This board has been around much longer before you idiots signed up. Most of these long time posters began to worry about Bick after trying to run the ball against A&M on the goal line. That was what,? 1999? For the record: That was the last time I saw a FB in the game for Tech. He was used for one play on the goal line during that game.
    Okay, I am a moron (if that makes you feel any better). That still doesn't change the fact that a long time ago, we all knew that Bicknell sucked. Who said it where or when doesn't really matter. What matters is that our program is getting run into the ground. I apologize if I hurt your feelings by not giving you credit for disliking bicknell longer than Beef or Lando. By the way, I was on the board back in 2000 when any negative Bicknell comment would quickly be pounced on by your claimed bicknell worrying (since '99) "long time posters". There was still a lot of love for the bickster on the board back then.

I don't recall there being a FB in that -goal line dumbest series of downs I have ever seen- against A&M. I probably missed it because I was too busy banging my head against the stands in disgust. Who was it? Do we even have a full back listed on our roster? No telling what RM could do with a full back.

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    Dawgbitten,

I have been reading and posting to this board since 97 or before, along with Beef and Lando. Don't speak of what you don't know.

While I agree Beef stepped over the line, which he often does, it was in a passionate rage of discontent. He cannot accept idleness while enduring the level our program and Athletic organization has fallen to. He's just fired up because he wants to see our school and program succeed, and he feels not many others do. And I agree with him.

Someone said the board doesn't need an antagonizer. I disagree; everybody needs a little Romonowski now and then, and Beef's it.

As for allowing him back in, I can only hope that DFM and others can forgive and forget, if Beef mends his ways. Besides, the BBB might need a Tech alumni lawyer someday.....

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    So this board needs an antagonizer that has the brains of a redbug? I don't think so.

I think you will find me to be one of the biggest critics of DR, JO, and JBIII, but for that fartbrain to come on here and act like a total idiot is just uncalled for. Why you people (especially Lando) follow him like a lost puppy is beyond me?

If he is going to be a lawyer, let me know who he is so I will never use his services.

And for you ST5, you started the name calling with calling people "yokers" (whatever the hell that is) and "slow". I think I will call you whatever I chose.

If I am not mistaken, the fullback was an offensive lineman. I think he was a somoan.

+ Reply to Thread