+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Miami is Miami....

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Brock Berlin is benched? Whoa! aren't the folks at Miami concerned it might hurt his feelings? What about his family, wouldn't they be upset?

Isn't that the arguments we heard from certain Tech fans when someone dared suggest McCown needed benching a while back?

I think Berlin is a better QB than his replacement Crudup. I also think Berlin will work his way back into a starting job....soon. But notice how Miami has zero tolerance for inferior play. You stink it up, you bench it up, period.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    DonW was suggesting letting Luke watch the offense without him the night Tech struggled in Tulsa to complete the WAC outright title. He had said that earlier, too. No one has explained a good reason not to do it. How can you learn if you only see film later? The defense on the field at the moment is the one that matters!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    Brock Berlin is benched? Whoa! aren't the folks at Miami concerned it might hurt his feelings? What about his family, wouldn't they be upset?

Isn't that the arguments we heard from certain Tech fans when someone dared suggest McCown needed benching a while back?

I think Berlin is a better QB than his replacement Crudup. I also think Berlin will work his way back into a starting job....soon. But notice how Miami has zero tolerance for inferior play. You stink it up, you bench it up, period.
    I totally disagree on your Berlin comments. After Crudup entered the Tech/Miami game and showed his athleticism, I told the photog next to me that Berlin would not finish the season, but Crudup.
    We shall see.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Great photos, Dawgpix!

Do you have any prints for sale right now? How much are special orders?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Great photos, Dawgpix!

Do you have any prints for sale right now? How much are special orders?
    To quote the old photographer, "Yes, we have photos."
    My website is:

http://hometown.aol.com/teemo/
    8x10 $10
    11x14 $20
    16x24 $30
    Shipping extra
    Just email me with any questions.
    T-Mo

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm sure that Coker feels he has a better chance of winning with Crudup starting vs. Berlin. I would have LESS repect for Bicknell if he had benched Luke last year because Causey would not have given us a better chance of winning.

This is really a moot point since Luke is having an OUTSTANDING year. Plus, you won't find his girlfriend making an a$$ of him by wearing colors other than red/blue and supporting our opponents.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Dawgpix,

Are you ever going to send me a copy of that picture from Tulsa a couple of years ago??? I sent you my address and offered to pay you for the pic. Other than taking the damn picture myself, I'm not sure what else I can offer you. :P

HD

Being my former assistant sports editor, I don't know if you are qualified to shoot pictures. All you did on The Tech Talk sports staff was help in the selection of who was to be featured in the weekly layout of the Tech Talk Girl of the Week. Aw, TTGOTW, what a fine tradition from the past!
    tm

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    Being my former assistant sports editor, I don't know if you are qualified to shoot pictures. All you did on The Tech Talk sports staff was help in the selection of who was to be featured in the weekly layout of the Tech Talk Girl of the Week. Aw, TTGOTW, what a fine tradition from the past!
    tm
    So......what's your point?????? :wink:

HD

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    Dawgpix...awesome picture. I'm going to have to breakdown and order some pics from you.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix
    [quote:ee6ab4bce8="dawg80"]Brock Berlin is benched? Whoa! aren't the folks at Miami concerned it might hurt his feelings? What about his family, wouldn't they be upset?

I totally disagree on your Berlin comments. After Crudup entered the Tech/Miami game and showed his athleticism, I told the photog next to me that Berlin would not finish the season, but Crudup.
    We shall see.[/quote:ee6ab4bce8]

Let's see, I said "I also think Berlin will work his way back into a starting job...soon."

Hmmm, after only one week, Berlin started today. Now we see why it's not wise to disagree with old D80. :wink:

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Rutgers is not exactly the most impressive opponent, and Berlin was being booed in the first half when he was just 3-of-10 for 20 yards and Miami led only 6-3. Berlin's game stats were 6-of-14 for 86 yards and 2 TDs.

A better measuring stick will be next week against Pittsburgh.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Maybe Berlin hasn't had any coaching!! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    Rutgers is not exactly the most impressive opponent, and Berlin was being booed in the first half when he was just 3-of-10 for 20 yards and Miami led only 6-3. Berlin's game stats were 6-of-14 for 86 yards and 2 TDs.

A better measuring stick will be next week against Pittsburgh.
    Yes, Pitt will be tough and Berlin will struggle. But, that's not the point. I only said he would be starting again soon.

Please note the :wink: an indication my post was all tonque-in-cheek.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    This is really a moot point since Luke is having an OUTSTANDING year.
    Hrm, Luke did awsome against Tulsa (a team we offensively dominated last year) with those 3 INTs.

+ Reply to Thread