+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No conference USA, No Bicknell?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Aub has given no indication that he is pro-Bicknell. Read this slowly and try to follow:

Just because somebody thinks meat, lando, and gdawg are insufferable little b****es does NOT mean that person is pro-Bick. Just because a person responds to an ant-Bick post to admonish the anti-Bick poster to exhibit a SHRED of tact/class does not make that person in pro-Bick.

DO YOU SEE THE DISTINCTION?

beef, lando, and gdawg are all dope-smoking buddies, I bet. And i dont just say that because they're dumb. It's the ongoing paranoia that leads me to believe they all may just be stoned :nuts: :

lando: Bicknell is out to get me. (cough)
    gdawg: Yeah, DFM wants to censor me. (hack)
    beef: Davison is oppressing me. Are you gonna pass that?
    gdawg: Oakes once gave me a dirty look.
    lando: We should go get some nachos. This Phish CD rules! (cough)

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawg
    I didn't bash the players one single time in my post so I don't know what aubunique is talking about. ON this board we have the Pro-Bicknells and the Anti-bicknells and there is no secret what side of the fence I am on. Does that make me a NLU fan......hell no. I want badly to see our program thrive and blossom like Tim Brando and other commentators thought they would. That will never happen with Bicknell unless we have the talent to overcome his dumb coaching practices and decisions. Aubunique you can continue to rival my posts but I am no more of a Tech hater for wanting the coach ousted as you are for wanting him to stay and continue killing the momentum we had under Crowton. Any person with any kind of football sense would know that right now this Tech team would be sitting pretty at 8-2 if we had the right guys with headsets on. You and I would arguing about which bowl we belonged in rather than firing a coach or not. I can guarantee that if Bicknell stays we'll arguing the former again next year which will make you look more of ass when dream up even more excuses for him.

Now this is a great post. Aubunique read this post more than once to let it sink in. Oh, and optimism in hope of getting new fans won't overcome records that are .500 or worse...

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    WHERE ARE THE FREAKING ADMINISTRATORS? I am tired of people insinuating that I (and others) are either A.) Drunk or B.) Smoking dope.

What happened to the rule about no personal attacks. I call out the administrators to do something about this!!!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    When you make a habit of making bonehead comments, why are you surprised when your credibility is called into question? If you have a Tech degree, you must posses at least some level of intellectual capacity. But when you and your "buds" forge a reputation for being dumbasses, one begins to wonder if your state of consciousness is somehow altered.

In regards to personal attacks ... Are you unable to distinguish between questioning another poster's credibility and running smack about player's and families? Do you see the difference?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Lando
    WHERE ARE THE FREAKING ADMINISTRATORS? I am tired of people insinuating that I (and others) are either A.) Drunk or B.) Smoking dope.

What happened to the rule about no personal attacks. I call out the administrators to do something about this!!!!!
    Now that's a funny post...

Now where's that cinder block I can toss your way to save you from drowning...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar
    Champ, I though the dope smoking dialogue was pretty funny. But, deep down you know that you and the admins would be in an uproar if any of those three would have done the exact same thing you just got patted on the back for.

Also, I do not see where calling someone a dope smoker is a way of questioning someone's credibility. If that were the case, we'd all be making comments about bicknell's odd fascination with tie die shirts and reggae music. Sounds like a personal attack to me. But since you guys are in charge, that is the way the cookie crumbles.

Varsity Bulldog sportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of lightsportkid is a glorious beacon of light sportkid's Avatar
    Lando,
    I can't believe that no one is doing anything about champ calling you a dope smoker. Perhaps you should boycott this board as a protest.

Sorry I forgot to include you in the group ST5. (You've been pretty scarce until recently). Let's just say you had gone out to the EZMart for Mtn.Dew and a big bag of Fun-Yuns.

Make no mistake -- I am a squirrel ... I do not think JB3 is right for our program at this time. But then Bick doesnt come around this board spouting off damn fool crap everyday, ala the beefites. Nor have i noticed anything in his behavior that suggests an affinity for the cheeba-cheeba (ala the beefite's ongoing paranoia).

But I am, by no means, in charge here.When we talk about "personal attacks" on this board, there is an understood line somewhere between nanny-nanny-boo-boo name-calling and accosting/abusing/threatening (however obliquely) players, university staff, and family members. It's a line that's apparent to about 99% of this community. It's sad that the 1% THAT JUST DOESNT FREAKING GET IT has to include some of the most prolific posters lately.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    Sorry I forgot to include you in the group ST5. (You've been pretty scarce until recently). Let's just say you had gone out to the EZMart for Mtn.Dew and a big bag of Fun-Yuns.

Make no mistake -- I am a squirrel ... I do not think JB3 is right for our program at this time. But then Bick doesnt come around this board spouting off damn fool crap everyday, ala the beefites. Nor have i noticed anything in his behavior that suggests an affinity for the cheeba-cheeba (ala the beefite's ongoing paranoia).

But I am, by no means, in charge here.When we talk about "personal attacks" on this board, there is an understood line somewhere between nanny-nanny-boo-boo name-calling and accosting/abusing/threatening (however obliquely) players, university staff, and family members. It's a line that's apparent to about 99% of this community. It's sad that the 1% THAT JUST DOESNT FREAKING GET IT has to include some of the most prolific posters lately.
    I'm starting a business venture in Canada. Anyone want in on the ground floor?

I hear there are some pretty profitable ventures straddling the northern border these days.

Bulldog shrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the roughshrevedawg is a jewel in the rough
    But when you and your "buds" forge a reputation for being dumbasses
    But then Bick doesnt come around this board spouting off damn fool crap everyday--

Hey DFM--what about the no profanity rules? I demand that Champ 967 be banned from BBB (unless Beef is allowed back).

Make no mistake -- I am a squirrel
    AND you suck!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Shrevedawg -

Demanding something gets you absolutely NOTHING from me or any other admins on this board - ZILCH - just ask Beef...

Last time I looked an ASS was a mule and a dumbASS was a hard headed mule - about 99% of the posters on this board fit that description - and I seriously doubt that you are in the other 1%, Markay maybe, you I don't think so...

Hell, damn or ass is about as profrane as sucks - it may get your post censored but it will not get you banned -

During our semi-monthly board meeting last night the Admins came up with one more instance that will get you banned -

CONSTANTLY annoying the ADMINS - this falls under the "just because" segment - of the BB&B guidelines, the exact same place that explains why our tailgate is located at the top of the hill instead of in tailgate alley...

Our gruff attorney - Soonerdawg - will inform you that everything is perfectly above board and legal...

And if you need a second opinion - I'm sure JHC15 will be more than happy to provide you with one also -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    What a bunch of whiny little children you've become. Sorry DFM, but that last "don't test me or I'll take my ball and go home" post adds you to this group too.

Personal attacks on ANYONE, members, coaches, Admins, Tech Staff, ANYONE is wrong. Question and insult people's words and actions all day long, but when you question their character or personal integrity, THAT is classless and should not be allowed, even if it attacks someone the ADMINS don't happen to agree with or like.

I'm ashamed at what has happened on this board in the last few weeks. Let's clean it up guys.....

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    That is what we are trying to do JYD.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    This is the funniest and greatest thread I have every read!!! LMAO!!!!

Go Dawgs and go BB&B admins. I think you guys do a great job.

DFM, Im about ready to talk about some advertising on the board. Definitely ready to become a Loyalty Donor.

+ Reply to Thread