+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No conference USA, No Bicknell?

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    When you make a habit of making bonehead comments, why are you surprised when your credibility is called into question? If you have a Tech degree, you must posses at least some level of intellectual capacity. But when you and your "buds" forge a reputation for being dumbasses, one begins to wonder if your state of consciousness is somehow altered.

In regards to personal attacks ... Are you unable to distinguish between questioning another poster's credibility and running smack about player's and families? Do you see the difference?

If you want to 'question my credibility', why don't you do some freaking research and bring up some posts, or stances of mine and then attempt to point out where they are wrong. You, however, apparently use the more 'intellectual' way of questioning my CHARACTER. Do YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN QUESTIONING CHARACTER AND CREDIBILITY????

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dawg
    What a bunch of whiny little children you've become. Sorry DFM, but that last "don't test me or I'll take my ball and go home" post adds you to this group too.

Personal attacks on ANYONE, members, coaches, Admins, Tech Staff, ANYONE is wrong. Question and insult people's words and actions all day long, but when you question their character or personal integrity, THAT is classless and should not be allowed, even if it attacks someone the ADMINS don't happen to agree with or like.

I'm ashamed at what has happened on this board in the last few weeks. Let's clean it up guys.....

Straight-freaking-up, JYD! In fact, Champ967, I will consider an apology from you now, or maybe i'll investigate your credibility here, oh LOYALTY DONOR...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkyard Dawg
    What a bunch of whiny little children you've become. Sorry DFM, but that last "don't test me or I'll take my ball and go home" post adds you to this group too.

Personal attacks on ANYONE, members, coaches, Admins, Tech Staff, ANYONE is wrong. Question and insult people's words and actions all day long, but when you question their character or personal integrity, THAT is classless and should not be allowed, even if it attacks someone the ADMINS don't happen to agree with or like.

I'm ashamed at what has happened on this board in the last few weeks. Let's clean it up guys.....
    There were hundreds of posts JUST LIKE YOURS on the BB&B Five (5) years ago. And 4 years ago. And 3 years ago. And 2 years ago. And yes, a year ago.

Are you getting the picture yet?????? There are always going to be people on the BB&b that rub you the wrong way. DEAL WITH IT!

The last half of this whole thread has been a waste of my time. If some of you weasels can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. But whatever you decide to do, STOP YOUR BITCHIN AND WHINING.

It's time for some of you newer posters to quit acting like my 16-year old daughter and her little girlfriends.

HD

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    HD:

Thank you

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    No apologies here Lando. I do not believe that pot smoking is a character flaw. Therefore, I do feel I have slammed your character or integrity. Many great Americans enjoy a little reefer now and then, and I do not think it reflects poorly on their character.

It does make them stoned though. And makes them say stoopid stuff. Not unlike the many, many dumb things yourself and others post here. Stoners can also get very emotional when high, and can get their wittle feewings hurt very easily. Again ... reminds me of you.

I am certain that, as Tech grads, you & beef are individuals of the highest moral character. But the crazy stuff you say calls your credibility into question. And the manner in which you present it often reminds me of someone baked.

HAVE A SUPER DAY!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Alta - PM me or one of the other admins monday -

WE will work with you any way possible -

JYD - no body is threatening to take their ball on go home - we just have the availibilty to include you in the game -

Rule #1 -

Always remember this board in not a democracy -

Rule # 2 -

when in question, see rule # 1 -

WE could make this board like the CUSA forum on killerfrogs.com, it would make our job somewhat easier, but we feel that if we did that we would be punishing 95% of our posters for the behavior of the 5%...

WE are pretty damn lenient as admins go -

If you don't think so - go and visit some of the other boards and make a post to an administrator like you just did to me and see how long your privileges last...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    I would like to qualify this post by saying, I stopped reading above, about 8 posts in. I got this thought:

This thread is a verbal representation of a visual experience.
    Have you ever just stood there watching after you flushed???

Do you get it???

+ Reply to Thread