+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pre-game show? PROJECT U-HAUL

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    On the Pre-game show Dave asked JBIII what kind of offense Tulsa would have. JB replied " You know they are really hard to defend against because they are capable of coming out in all different types of schemes, set's and gimmick plays, real reminicent of when Gary(Crowton) was coaching Tech.

DUHHH!!

Hey JBIII, Do you think maybe that is why we are so easy to defend against? You and your staff only present a handful of schemes and no gimmick or tricks at all, ever.

I cannot stomach listening to one more of JBIII's interview's.

I have a project I would love to see someone take on.
    At the Rice game we should have a really big U-HAUL truck parked in the parking lot at the North end of the field. We also need to have a BIG stack of those U-HAUL boxes stacked up beside it with Bicks' name written on all of them. There could also be a table set up with a donation jar and a sign "HELP PACK JACK". :twisted:

I am not trying to be mean-spirited, I have just had enough. What will it take to get the message through? :!:

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    bump!!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I think Jack knows he is in trouble. No need to rub that in his face.

Jack is a nice guy that was thrown in way over his head with his hands tied behind his back and with no one in sight to throw him a rope except for his Dad. No need to kick a man when he is down.

With that said, if some kind of change is not made after this season, then U-Hauls need to be parked in front of the President's house and in front of Jim Oakes office.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbitten
    I think Jack knows he is in trouble. No need to rub that in his face.

Jack is a nice guy that was thrown in way over his head with his hands tied behind his back and with no one in sight to throw him a rope except for his Dad. No need to kick a man when he is down.

With that said, if some kind of change is not made after this season, then U-Hauls need to be parked in front of the President's house and in front of Jim Oakes office.
    AGREE WITH YOU 100%!

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    [quote:0117055c8d="Dawgbitten"]I think Jack knows he is in trouble. No need to rub that in his face.

AGREE WITH YOU 100%![/quote:0117055c8d][quote]

As I said, I am not trying to be mean spirited, just wondering what it will take to get the point across to the administration that the athletic program is in a very perilous position right now, and will continue to be if we do not show some kind of forward movement.

We must begin acting like a DIV I program, doing what it takes to stay competitive and get to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    [quote:645e759920="Dawgbitten"]I think Jack knows he is in trouble. No need to rub that in his face.

AGREE WITH YOU 100%![/quote:645e759920][quote]

As I said, I am not trying to be mean spirited, just wondering what it will take to get the point across to the administration that the athletic program is in a very perilous position right now, and will continue to be if we do not show some kind of forward movement.

We must begin acting like a DIV I program, doing what it takes to stay competitive and get to the next level.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Public humiliation certainly isn't the answer. Besides, who can blame JBIII for not quitting. He's got a family to support. Why should he quit and give up a big salary. The ones that need to be made aware that change is needed is our athletic administration and university administration. And, I'm not sure how you get the message across to them. They don't give any indication of "getting it". Letters, e-mails, no fans in the stands, etc. certainly hasn't helped, so clearly visual pictures won't do it for them either. They have had lots of empty stands to show them there's a problem yet they don't get it. That's got to be WAY more visual in many aspects (gate receipts, lots of extra tickets hanging around, etc.) of their day to day life than hasn't let them know its time for a change. I don't think a U-Haul will do it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    Public humiliation certainly isn't the answer. Besides, who can blame JBIII for not quitting. He's got a family to support. Why should he quit and give up a big salary. The ones that need to be made aware that change is needed is our athletic administration and university administration. And, I'm not sure how you get the message across to them. They don't give any indication of "getting it". Letters, e-mails, no fans in the stands, etc. certainly hasn't helped, so clearly visual pictures won't do it for them either. They have had lots of empty stands to show them there's a problem yet they don't get it. That's got to be WAY more visual in many aspects (gate receipts, lots of extra tickets hanging around, etc.) of their day to day life than hasn't let them know its time for a change. I don't think a U-Haul will do it.
    I will be in N.O. for the holidays and if I do get back through Ruston on Saturday I will be pulling a U-Haul. Not for the above reason (I have become a squirrel however :x ) but there will be a U-Haul in the parking lot behind the west side stands. I repeat from last week, "this coaching staff and team needs PROZAC". Good grief, which personality will show up.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Without assurance of Bicknell being gone after the season, I say anything is fair game.

"Can Bick Bucket", maybe we can raise some money for the buyout

+ Reply to Thread