+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the band kid shannon

Puppy synapsida is an unknown
    I know a guy at la tech named shannon debanport. Why wont they let him play? i heard that he was the best running back in LA. I remember when i saw him play against BM 3 years ago as a soph. he ran all over them. santos just gave him the ball and he ran it in the endzone. and then we have to remember his awsome soccer and baseball skills. the swiftness of his feet is superior only to mercury. his ball handling skills can only be matched by pele himself (or my girlfriend) the power behind his shot and his aggression comes from years of sweatshop labor when he was a yound kid in mexico. He has the speed of a cheetah. in baseball no body has a first step like him. he steals bases like he used to steal wallets in mexico city. He plays the outfield like he used to do at the city park golf Range i used to hit my 5 iron around the range and watch him run after it. IT WAS AMAZING, I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DIVE INTO SAND TRAPS LIKE HIM. it brings a tear to my eye thinking back to the good ole days.

Puppy hair is an unknown
    Speaking from experience, meaning that its me, I dont think they let me play because they want to save me for a bowl game. You know i might get injured and then they wont have a secret weapon when they get there. So for now I'm just gonna play in the best band ever the BOP

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    best band ever? Aerosmith, Golden Band from Tigerland? fishbone?
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Puppy TechJD is an unknown

Re: the band kid shannon

Shannon, you are a silly man. We're glad to have you in the BOP, shananana. "Hair"? Now that is VERY appropriate for you!

+ Reply to Thread