+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You know you've hit rock bottom when...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    .... a UCF fan posts on the CUSA Forum: "I am not sold on La Tech yet."

Hello! One winning season, no bowls, no conference titles in football in their entire history, attendance on par with ours in a city of MILLIONS!!!, sucky basketball, both men's and women's....absolutely NOTHING to be proud of, and a UCF fan is "not sold" on Tech.

That's it....I'm going deer hunting. It's over.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    They are a bit arrogant, much like the fans of many schools.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    They do hold the series advantage over us don't they?

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Dawg80,

Worse than that, the Rice radio announcers just stated that before Bicknell came to Tech, we were no more than a D1-AA school. Since he came, our program has shown the greatest growth in it's history. We are ungrateful for all he has done at Tech.

I couldn't belive my ears............

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    I am certainly ungrateful. I know we can do better. We just need to have an administration that will not settle. Bicknell thinks that mediocraty is OK, he has not even achieved that. What a joke of a season. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have talent, but, I think we do.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken
    I am certainly ungrateful. I know we can do better. We just need to have an administration that will not settle. Bicknell thinks that mediocraty is OK, he has not even achieved that. What a joke of a season. It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have talent, but, I think we do.
    I know we have talent.......It's been a dreadful year with only one or two highlights. Now is the time to move on and find a coach that will utilize that talent.

I only hope tha Jim has the 'Kahona's' to do what needs to be done.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar
    DFIH,

What station was that? Someone should send them an email and set them straight.

I'll gladly volunteer if you send me their link.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Let them know that Tech has played in four Division I bowl games--1977, 1978, 1990, and 2001. Also remind them that Rice hasn't been to a bowl game since 1961.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg
    DFIH,

What station was that? Someone should send them an email and set them straight.

I'll gladly volunteer if you send me their link.
    It was their radio broadcast - the station was 7.90 AM but I do not know the announcers, etc. I got pretty disgusted and started listening to the fiasco on the Tech broadcast via the Internet.

I'd send an e-mail, but right now I am too disgusted to fight with anyone about our program. I would rather not think about it for a couple of months............

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    It isn't much fun to think about today.
    WIN THE WAC in 2004!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog rcajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timercajun90 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80
    .... a UCF fan posts on the CUSA Forum: "I am not sold on La Tech yet."

Hello! One winning season, no bowls, no conference titles in football in their entire history, attendance on par with ours in a city of MILLIONS!!!, sucky basketball, both men's and women's....absolutely NOTHING to be proud of, and a UCF fan is "not sold" on Tech.

That's it....I'm going deer hunting. It's over.
    The #1 criteria for being in CUSA has always been TV market. That's the only reason they are in. I would like to see both the Bulldogs and the Cajuns in CUSA or EWAC. Best of luck to the Bulldogs in these uncertain times. Hang tight at least you guys have a long tradition of excellence in football.

+ Reply to Thread