+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7:45 pm - Tech stats available on fox sports

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    cnnsi and espn don't have the full boxscores up yet, but fox does if you want to check them out

http://www.foxsports.com/named/FS/CF...&categoryId=24

Way to go Bick
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    The full boxscore was up at espn.com before 7:00 pm.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=233332348

I haven't seen an attendance figure listed anywhere yet.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    The boxscore is now up on latechsports.com.
    http://www.latechsports.com/football...003/Tech12.htm

The attendance was listed at 8,752.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    The full boxscore was up at espn.com before 7:00 pm.

The "full" boxscore was not up before 7 pm. You don't think I would recheck before posting something like that? They only had the scoring summary.

And everybody knows how to get to espn.com. The purpose of the post was to get people to a stat page ASAP, not to show off knowledge of the internet. You suck, FriscoDong.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Quote Originally Posted by beef
    [quote:201f1556ab="FriscoDawg"]The full boxscore was up at espn.com before 7:00 pm.

The "full" boxscore was not up before 7 pm. You don't think I would recheck before posting something like that? They only had the scoring summary.

And everybody knows how to get to espn.com. The purpose of the post was to get people to a stat page ASAP, not to show off knowledge of the internet. You suck, FriscoDong.[/quote:201f1556ab]
    Sorry if you missed it, but I had seen the full box at espn long before you posted. It might have been 7:10, but it was NOT later than that. The full box was up at Yahoo! by then also.

A logical explanation is that you had the short espn box cached in your browser, and it didn't update for you automatically when it did for me.

I see your time in exile hasn't corrected your spin any since the only way you know how to respond when you are challenged is with personal attacks.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    [quote:d96394a6b1="beef"][quote:d96394a6b1="FriscoDawg"]The full boxscore was up at espn.com before 7:00 pm.

And everybody knows how to get to espn.com. The purpose of the post was to get people to a stat page ASAP, not to show off knowledge of the internet. You suck, FriscoDong.[/quote:d96394a6b1]
    Sorry if you missed it, but I had seen the full box at espn long before you posted. It might have been 7:10, but it was NOT later than that. The full box was up at Yahoo! by then also.

A logical explanation is that you had the short espn box cached in your browser, and it didn't update for you automatically when it did for me.

I see your time in exile hasn't corrected your spin any since the only way you know how to respond when you are challenged is with personal attacks.[/quote:d96394a6b1]

FriscoDawg, why don't you not act like such an a$$??? Comments like this are worthless:

"Sorry if you missed it, but I had seen the full box at espn long before you posted." ---FriscoDawg.

FD, nobody gives a crap.

Beef was doing a "nice" thing for the board by offering the stat info. Then for some reason, you felt compelled to tell everybody that he was wrong, and that the complete stats were "up before 7 pm", yada, yada, yada.

Beef has one very good piont about you: You seem to have a real need to deomonstrate to everybody how smart you are (or at least how smart you THINK you are), about EVERYTHING! Lighten up. There's allot of smart people on this board (although Dawg80 isn't one of them, :lol: ) and you don't have the market cornered. Please give it a rest.

Beef, thanks for the stat info. It was nice of you to post it.

HD

Beef did a nice thing by posting a link to the game stats. Beef was the one who tacked on that the espn box wasn't complete when it had been for a significant length of time. I was posting that information so that others wouldn't stop from going to espn.com if they wished. I don't visit cnnsi, so I ddn't mention that site.

HD, my last post contained a legitimate explanation for why beef thought the box wasn't up at espn when it really was. And that should have been the end of it before you stuck your nose in. I didn't personally attack beef in his original post--I was providing correct information. I absolutely will respond when I am personally attacked as I was by beef. And as I have responded to your totally unjustified statement.

Before I forget it--Thanks, beef. Don't blow this chance on the board.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I just think you were being an a$$.

HD

I checked both sites less than 5 minutes before I posted. I will swear to this forever. You must have a supercomputer FD.

You are all welcome for the "nice" gesture.

HogDawg is, just as he has been for the last few years, cool.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:85fb61a62b="FriscoDawg"][quote:85fb61a62b="beef"][quote:85fb61a62b="FriscoDawg"]The full boxscore was up at espn.com before 7:00 pm.

And everybody knows how to get to espn.com. The purpose of the post was to get people to a stat page ASAP, not to show off knowledge of the internet. You suck, FriscoDong.[/quote:85fb61a62b]

I see your time in exile hasn't corrected your spin any since the only way you know how to respond when you are challenged is with personal attacks.[/quote:85fb61a62b]

FriscoDawg, why don't you not act like such an a$$??? Comments like this are worthless:

"Sorry if you missed it, but I had seen the full box at espn long before you posted." ---FriscoDawg.

FD, nobody gives a crap.

Beef has one very good piont about you: You seem to have a real need to deomonstrate to everybody how smart you are (or at least how smart you THINK you are), about EVERYTHING! Lighten up. There's allot of smart people on this board (although Dawg80 isn't one of them, :lol: ) and you don't have the market cornered. Please give it a rest.

HD[/quote:85fb61a62b]

Hey bud, I resemble that remark!

D80: Hey.....I knew you'd like that.

Actually, I don't think any of us are going to scare anybody with our brainpower.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by beef
    I checked both sites less than 5 minutes before I posted. I will swear to this forever. You must have a supercomputer FD.
    I'm sure you did, beef.

Earlier today at espn I had one of the conference scoreboard pages up. When I refreshed the page it changed current scores to some that were over an hour old. That's why I posted that the espn boxscore was in fact updated from just the scoring summary to the complete stats.

I just think you were being an a$$.

HD
    It must take one to know one then.

FriscoDawg: "It must take one to know one then."

LOL! That's the best you can do? Geez, how original. And to think.....I thought you were a smart guy. My bad. LOL!

HD

FriscoDawg: "It must take one to know one then."

LOL! That's the best you can do? Geez, how original. And to think.....I thought you were a smart guy. My bad. LOL!

HD
    Stick to positive ideas like the committee rather than trying to push a name-calling contest that I am not going to participate in.

FriscoDawg: Go to bed.

HD

+ Reply to Thread