+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Bick and Hey BBB

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Guess who's back.
    Back again.
    BEEF is back.
    Tell a friend.

BEEF is back. BEEF is back. BEEF is back. BEEF is back. BEEF is back. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You know I give you what you want. You put me on blast but I deliver the truth and you love it.

Prepare to face BEEF!!!!!!!!
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    What's the deal. Hope if they LET you back that you're planning to behave a lot friendlier this go 'round.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Welcome back beef. Give us some GOOD info and REAL insight. By the way, have you worked on our assignment that Bick gave us "internet guys"?

No, he gave that assignment before I was unbanned so it doesn't apply to me.

You know, at least he did something. Maybe he was trying to look for a job an came across those stats. I've never known him to show backbone before.

from what I understand, aubunique petitioned for my reinstatement because he missed me. Go figure.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Beef

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I didn't miss you nor your sheep that follows you around, landy or whatever his name is. I am sure he is wetting his pants now that they let you back.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I think Dwayne left the gate open... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDawg
    LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Beef
    Thanks BamaDawg.

I am a new, kinder, gentler, Beef. A Beef of peace.

Dawgbitten, what are you compensating for with that picture of prominent squirrel testicles? You suck. Lando is awesome.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    You internet guys have too much time on your hands. :haha:

Move this to the pit please.

don't move this to the pit you are the one who came on and got ugly. You go to the pit you bad squirrel nut man.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

+ Reply to Thread