+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7:45 pm - Tech stats available on fox sports

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    FriscoDawg: Go to bed.

HD
    You criticize me, and THAT is the best you can do?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    FriscoDawg:

Well, since you won't let it die....NO! that's not the best I can do.

You're still an a$$hole!

Remember, we hoped that once you recognized that you were being an a$$, you'd understand that you were being an a$$ and that people didn't appreciate you acting like an a$$. Then, we hoped that you would WANT to quit being an a$$.

But unfortunatley, you've persisted in being an a$$. And when that happens, that makes you an a$$hole.

I'm sure you understand.

HD

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    I really like some of your ideas and your desire to implement them.

But before you should hope for something from me, you need to understand that I will not tolerate being insulted by ANYONE on this board. I didn't start the name-calling on this thread, and you lead in that category over me at least 8 to 1 (if you count my "it takes one to know one" comment).

The ONLY reason I am not going to push in farther is that we BOTH are frustrated at the lack of effort and the results today. Continuing this will not do the program any good.

Admins, I suggest that this thread be moved to the Pit where it can be buried and forgotten.

+ Reply to Thread