+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Fletcher / Rodney Alexander (from FB forum)

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    I personally, met the guy that headed up Holloway's campaign while down in Tunica for the Ole Miss/LSU game... Fairly young guy, can't remember his name, but we began to talk about the race, Lee etc... I could not believe the stuff that guy said about another Republican(Lee, who happens to be a friend of mine for over 20 years)... Holloway did EVERYTHING in his power to make sure that Lee lost the race, even if it meant the seat falling to the D's...

Lee has his faults like the rest of us, but I know this, he loves the state of Louisiana, La. Tech and is a staunch conservative that will forget more about agriculture than many will ever know...

I fall in line with BB on this one.... Anybody with a D by their name will fall in line with Bill and Hill once the nut cuttin' starts.... PERIOD....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Hey, I gave money to Lee's campaign last year and live in Texas for goodness sake! I had NO IDEA that he was such a suck-up to JBIII and the rest of the ADM! Just another typical politico huh! LEE, YOU WILL GET NO MORE $$$ FROM ME!
    OK Lee, I am a tad embarrassed ops: by the above post. And yes, I did only send you a token amount of $$ for your election even though I live in Texas. So please note the day I posted in relation to the other, what I consider MAJOR, TECH problems of that week. With that said, sorry about the "strong language above". However, I would still like to hear your side of the story as far as JBIII is concerned. Oh yeah, you still will NOT get anymore of my money. :wink:

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game
    I had a couple of personal messages asking me to personally come on here to respond.

I have to say that I respect all the thoughts expressed even those on opposite sides.

I am in the private sector now and have to build a business. The race was razor thin but it is over and I have moved on.

My view stands in regard to the very limited ability of Mr. Alexander to help anyone except himself. He does not have the background, courage or sheer leadership to help this district. He stated he was pretty much unemployed except for the 27 years in the Louisiana legislature so you decide.

I have been in the trenches with him and looked him in the eye to find the light simply is not on, unfortunately.

I am sure there are many who really like him. The vote was 50% for each of us so that is obvious.

Let's give everyone a chance to serve and take a look at how they fared and what happened on their watch...time will tell.

Funny thing is the press likes him...not really because of what he has done, in my view, but they really dislike John Cooksey. Cooksey will likely run against Alexander.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    WOW! This thread has gone 2 months without a post. Thanks for the reply as well as the recruiting updates!

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider
    I had a couple of personal messages asking me to personally come on here to respond.

I have to say that I respect all the thoughts expressed even those on opposite sides.

I am in the private sector now and have to build a business. The race was razor thin but it is over and I have moved on.

My view stands in regard to the very limited ability of Mr. Alexander to help anyone except himself. He does not have the background, courage or sheer leadership to help this district. He stated he was pretty much unemployed except for the 27 years in the Louisiana legislature so you decide.

I have been in the trenches with him and looked him in the eye to find the light simply is not on, unfortunately.

I am sure there are many who really like him. The vote was 50% for each of us so that is obvious.

Let's give everyone a chance to serve and take a look at how they fared and what happened on their watch...time will tell.

Funny thing is the press likes him...not really because of what he has done, in my view, but they really dislike John Cooksey. Cooksey will likely run against Alexander.
    Quit crying, LF. Your comments show what a Lilliputian you are. The only thing you have over Rodney, is the ability to appeal to the lowest common denominator of society. You beat the heck out of him in playing dirty tricks in the recent election, but you still lost in a conservative district to a Democrat. Is there "a light on" in your eyes?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Sorry Alfred but DEMOCRATS are the ones that seek out and exploit the lowest common denominator.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theinsider

Keep in mind, Lee, that you are not an unkown on this board and that there are those that know of some of your past dealings that could be described by the previous paragraph. This knowledge could also be why some on here hold you in such contempt.

+ Reply to Thread