+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any chance of Win in Fayetteville?

Do we have a legit shot at Stan Heath and the Razorbacks in Fayetteville? Is anyone planning on going to that game?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I have put in for vacation starting at 5 p.m. in order to be there Dec. 17. I hope to have a ticket in hand before then.
    Actually, season tickets didn't sell out for Razorback basketball this year, so there will be tickets available at the door.
    Last year, both teams played sloppily and neither looked like winners. Tech barely lost and Richard chewed some guys out and put some butts on the bench but couldn't get them to push hard enough to whip the young Hogs. It will certainly be another opportunity to win. Both teams start out better, I believe. It will help the Dawgs if more fans show up and show their colors and make some noise against all the Hog calling!
    I will be working tonight and hope someone will post scores frequently during the game. We have a firewall that keeps us from getting radio on the computers at work right now.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light
    HogsandDawgs:

Is that you AB?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Arkansas is MUCH improved this year -

If they play like they did at Bama there is a chance to keep it close and sneak one out in the end - if they play like they did a UAPB - it will be U-G-L-Y...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    It is winnable.

Hogs trailed southeast missouri state well into the second half tuesday night. They are beatable! Snowing now in Fayetteville!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Watched the game last night on KATV. Arkansas will probably do the same thing to us they did to SEMO with quite a bit of success. Bring a post man out high and let him feed their big guards inside. They go 6-7 and 6-5 and it's hard for smaller guards to keep em away from the basket when they get it down low. I do think our big guys could be in for a big night and could dominate but our guards had better come ready to play. Arkansas was 17 down in the first half before rallying to be only down 10 at half and came out with pressure defense and ended up winning by 10. Should be a good game.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    We have alot of turnovers without being pressured, get ready for some ugly ball.

Got to play with confidence.

Crank up those corporate jets and get up here by 7 p.m. Wednesday to help the Dawgs beat the Hogs.
    I was going to share the story about the Dawgs in our newspaper but the Web site is down!
    There is actually a promo on Page 1A for the HOG/DAWG game. I hope to see a positive result promoted there Thursday morning!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Aub -

Skilldawg is putting on his driving gloves and a group of us will be rolling in right before game time -

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    For those of you who will be attending the game, watch extra carefully for us. I look forward to a report from each of you. Of course, I will be listening to (most of) it on the radio, but, at times, Dave takes a different read on the game than I do. For example, I can't ever tell our intensity level on the defensive end of the court. I'm also in the dark about shot selection without witnessing it firsthand. Please give us your take.

I believe we can win this game. I'm not looking for "moral" victories. Hopefully, our team isn't either.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    last year was our best chance of beating the hogs. this year is stil pretty good. we both have young teams with big 3 guard lineups and we are a little thin up front.

next year, with all of the 6-9+ all americans they are bringing in, they will be national championship contenders. we need to beat them this year.

Any win in Fayetteville by any team at any time is a rare feat - its one of the top 10 venues in all of the nation - even though they were down the last two years -

I'm more interested in seeing how this team responds to playing in front of 17,000+ in a hostile environment -

Heath has a talented team even though it is young - don't fool yourselves they have the TALENT...

No I'm not looking for moral victories - but I am looking for improvement and growth as we get ready to go to Lake Chuck and UAB - two OCC games that we should have GOOD chances of winning

It is also a much needed test as we get ready to head into Tulsa and Fresno this year -

KR has a history of notching one good solid OOC win in just about every year he has been HC and that usually leads to a 20 or so win season - maybe this is the game...

Good attitude guys. I am happy to know I won't be the only guy wearing blue this year!
    I hope to have the digital warmed up, so get my attention for a group shot. Try to get down to the tunnel after the game to speak to the players and let them know you drove a long way to support them.
    It will be cold at game time, so you will enjoy your heaviest blue garment on the way to the car afterward.

+ Reply to Thread