+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tia Moore

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all
    Has Tia Moore been given a redshirt or has she left the team? I missed any news about her not being with the team. I would appreciate anyone's help with this post. Thanks

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think she came back. Don't know why but I haven't seen her and she is not listed in the program. Had a couple of others that didn't come back as well.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    For what it's worth, last night's program (Techsters vs. Fresno State) featured Tia Moore and reports she is redshirting this season.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    If I am not mistaken, Budke believed that we were totally loaded in that position and redshirted a couple of players. Not sure about that, though.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Let's hope they don't have to pull off the redshirts to keep winning this season!

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game
    I believe Tia is one of the two players who failed to make their grades last season and was ineligible for the Conf. Tourney and playoffs. I had heard earlier this season that she was wanting to rejoin the program and according to last night's program she has done so and is being redshirted. She has been on the bench in street clothes for the home games.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Good for her! That sounds like a dedicated young lady. Hopefully, she can get her grades in order and contribute to the team.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Scott Beder's article about Trina Frierson in today's News-Star also clarifies Tia Moore's return to the team.

http://www.thenewsstar.com/sports/ht...6DAA451A.shtml

I just read it before coming here. I admire her determination to continue her college and basketball passion. Good for her!

Shantel Hardison laid out a year having a baby then came back and had a productive Senior year.

+ Reply to Thread