+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No thanks to you guys...

Puppy techTiger is an unknown
    my Tigers made it to the National Championship anyway. Shoulda known playing the instate 1aa schools would've caused a scare...but not on the field. Good luck in the 1aa playoffs. Did you guys even make the playoffs?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    What's the current status on that ignore button?

Big Dog bulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldawg03 is a glorious beacon of light bulldawg03's Avatar
    We caused a scare? Who's been whinning and complaining the past two or so weeks? Maybe if you hadn't lost to FL you wouldn't have been in a scary situation!

And this is the exact reason I cannot support the Tigers or their fans or be happy for them because of ignorant snots like this one. LSU had a good team this year, but is that any reason to rub it in our face? I've never seen a group of people that have less class than LSU fans. I take that back. I met a lot of really nice tailgaters at the game, but about 60% were just pure jerks

+ Reply to Thread