+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Miami/LSU

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    Was just thinking...did any other team this year play both the defending National Champion runner-ups (Miami) and the soon to play for the National Championship, LSU?

I'm not sure anyone else would have wanted to. We have a nack for playing teams at their peak.

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown
    We would have made ULM look like they were at their peak if we played them this year the way our defense played to close out the year!!!

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    No dobut about it. This would have been their year. It sure wasn't ours.

Puppy NastyDawg is an unknown
    Then they could've painted all the shope front windows along Louisville Ave.
    "Wreck Tech". Only thing is all the ULM red-necks, bauconites, and blue bloods
    would leave it on the windows until Spring. Maybe that what all the stow-fronts
    should do in Ruston. Show all of their displeasures towards our administration
    and coaching staff along the windows and street corners. And leave all the writing
    on the windows until Spring drills.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by BCSDAWG
    Was just thinking...did any other team this year play both the defending National Champion runner-ups (Miami) and the soon to play for the National Championship, LSU?

I'm not sure anyone else would have wanted to. We have a nack for playing teams at their peak.
    Florida

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    If there are some good defensive players (recruits) out there, you can come play immediately and make an impact! We need you.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar
    Seriously doubt ULM would have beaten Tech. They barely beat ULALA. Give Tech SOME credit.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad
    Seriously doubt ULM would have beaten Tech. They barely beat ULALA. Give Tech SOME credit.
    Don't dis ULM too bad, StrongBad. They held LSU scoreless until right before halftime. We couldn't hold them scoreless for 20 or 30 seconds!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I thought that game was in a driving rain storm.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    [quote:5561eeffd1="StrongBad"]Seriously doubt ULM would have beaten Tech. They barely beat ULALA. Give Tech SOME credit.
    Don't dis ULM too bad, StrongBad. They held LSU scoreless until right before halftime. We couldn't hold them scoreless for 20 or 30 seconds! [/quote:5561eeffd1]

LSU was playing around with them in the first half. They turned the heat up when they were serious in the second half. I doubt ULM's defense were actually keeping them scorelesss...I think LSU was keeping themselves scoreless...they did the same to us in the second half, LSU could have easily ran up the score.

I hope we turn around next year and also hope you guys will still come out and support the dawgs rather than turn your season tickets in. Don't be that type of fan. I know things are f**ked up in the Tech and football admininstration but don't turn away from your alma mater.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    I feel you Quang, but I've become convinced that sending more cash down that hole is only counter-productive at this point. Diminishing returns, and all that ... know what I mean?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    It will be interesting to see how we do with a new QB next year. I'll be there for the first home game to see. Do we have an official schedule yet?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    I guess LSU was playing around with Western Illinois at home too (leading only 13-7 past the midpoint of the third quarter).

Big Dog The Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around hereThe Big Bengal isn't thought very highly of around here The Big Bengal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg
    I guess LSU was playing around with Western Illinois at home too (leading only 13-7 past the midpoint of the third quarter).
    No. Western Illinois was actually a pretty good team. They came out on fire and we were a little flat, but they were very good. They could probably beat over half of the D-1A teams in the nation.

Puppy rustonnite is an unknown
    I was at the ulm-lsu game.
    The rain was only at the very beg of game!!
    Ulm played thier ass off and tried in the 1st
    quarter especially. This is something that Tech
    did not even attempt to do the entire game.
    Lsu talent simply overtook the game.
    Tech has ten times the talent as ulm too. I really would
    have hated to play ulm Late in the year. I really
    do think they could have beat us. (im serious)

Hire Weatherbie- he seems to be seriou sabout putting a staff
    together.

Bicknell

Take notes of holtz and Weatherbie

+ Reply to Thread