+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why so many new users.......?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    30+ new users since 12/1. I wonder why there's so much renewed interest in BB&B after the football season ended?

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Because BEEF brings 'em in. Eerbody wants to know what he's up to!
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Louisiana Tech fans need SOMEWHERE to take out their frustration. Misery loves company.

HD

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81
    30+ new users since 12/1. I wonder why there's so much renewed interest in BB&B after the football season ended?
    TECH fans are attracted to the quest for TRUTH and GREATNESS in all things.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    THRUTH?

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    THRUTH?
    Sounds like a ULL graduate?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    DoctorEvil >>long time man! Yes I know I went back and fixed it. It has been a long day.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    I'm a terrible typist. Thank goodness for spellcheck at work. I crack myself up sometimes when I proofread what I've written.

Quote Originally Posted by "SportTechFan>>THRUTH?
    [b
    Sounds like a ULL graduate?[/b]
    Hey STF, I corrected my typo within minutes thank you.

TECH Class of 1977

STF is one letter short of STFU.

Just a thought...

I never really posted because I didnt think I had much to contribute to the board, but with all the extra time on my hands in the dorm and the passion have for college sports I decided I needed to post. I have been reading this board for over a year so it is not like I am a first time poster or reader. The only reason I actually posted was because my friend, also another longtime reader but newly registered user begged me to register and post an anti bicknell shirt I had come up with. Also I registered because I wanted to read the recruiting section to see who myself, my family and the rest of us were going to be rooting for next year. Just my .02 cents worth and offering an explanation why other users may have also joined.

txdawgs06 please keep posting. We need all of the input we can get. We especially need that of the students. Welcome aboard BB&B!

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil
    STF is one letter short of STFU.

Just a thought...
    :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txdawgs06
    I never really posted because I didnt think I had much to contribute to the board, but with all the extra time on my hands in the dorm and the passion have for college sports I decided I needed to post. I have been reading this board for over a year so it is not like I am a first time poster or reader. The only reason I actually posted was because my friend, also another longtime reader but newly registered user begged me to register and post an anti bicknell shirt I had come up with. Also I registered because I wanted to read the recruiting section to see who myself, my family and the rest of us were going to be rooting for next year. Just my .02 cents worth and offering an explanation why other users may have also joined.
    What dorm? Neilson ruled. Those Pearce pansies sucked. Is it a girl's dorm now? same difference anyway
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    I lived in Neilson, under fear of "eather-boy"....rumor was he lived in 1030. There was also a few random 'heater bombs'....probably kinda like Basra right now.

+ Reply to Thread