+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why so many new users.......?

I just found the site.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    We need to put a BIG poster on campus with the web address. We could probably get a huge number of students on here. They would be curious anyway. They might even become interested in Tech sports. GASP

Bulldog LA_MERC_LaTech is an unknown
    I lived on the 11th floor of Nielson back when the "phantom pooper" was running around. Horrible story...

cdawg
    I remember the phantom pooper, it was definitely sick!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    Quote Originally Posted by "SportTechFan
    >>THRUTH?
    Sounds like a ULL graduate?
    Hey STF, I corrected my typo within minutes thank you.

TECH Class of 1977
    TT I edited your post -

It's one thing to call someone by name, its another to tell which committees or positions a poster holds within the Tech family...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Lando
    I lived in Neilson, under fear of "eather-boy"....rumor was he lived in 1030. There was also a few random 'heater bombs'....probably kinda like Basra right now.
    REAL MEN are from "Hell" Hall - and maybe Robinson.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    Reason:

Everybody loves to see a TRAINWRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    Reason:

I hadn't thought of that one. Great insight!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    [quote:be7c5ad3c6="TYLERTECHSAS"]
    Quote Originally Posted by "SportTechFan
    >>THRUTH?
    Sounds like a ULL graduate?
    Hey STF, I corrected my typo within minutes thank you.

TECH Class of 1977[/quote:be7c5ad3c6]

DWAYNE: TT I edited your post -

It's one thing to call someone by name, its another to tell which committees or positions a poster holds within the Tech family...

No problem. Thanks! Being called a ULL grad pissed me off :twisted: just a tad I guess you could say. Sorry! Maybe our lawyer friend will cool his jets. I have, to a small degree, cooled mine. Thanks again!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Memdawg
    Reason:

KH - there is abunch of rubber necking and the such still going on -

I had to take two CPE classes this week and everyone I talked to could still not believe we didn't fire the chump -

And these are guys who for the most part at every single home game, most road games and attend all TECH gatherings in the area -

They are very "iffy" with their out look concerning TECH athletics right now - and like most of us they have no confidence in the administration -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_MERC_LaTech
    I lived on the 11th floor of Nielson back when the "phantom pooper" was running around. Horrible story...
    I was Neilson 1124 from 96-98, and can't recall any phantom pooper details.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    I was Neilson 1124 from 96-98, and can't recall any phantom pooper details.
    That's because you probably blacked out after you left the evidence BEEF. :wink:

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough
    I was in 1115 fall of '98 the year after the phantom and we still felt the after effects. Damn copy cats

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    BEEF in his Neilson days, while Lando & gdawg look on ...

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    Caruthers ruled!

+ Reply to Thread