+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moats, Scobee first team All-WAC

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    It says volumes about how disgusted everyone on this board is with football that this hasn't been posted yet.

Crow, Santiago and Curry are second team.

http://www.wacsports.com/article.asp?articleid=51423

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    I will personally commend one of the NICEST young men I have spoken with...RYAN MOATS. He called my son as a birthday surprise this past Saturday. He was so nice and I wish him ALL THE LUCK. Congrats to Scobee as well.

Martie Cordaro

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Congradulations to Ryan and Josh!!! Both studs, good young men, destined for greatness in the NFL or whatever they do in life. Hopfefully the NFL, they are both awsume talents.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Is the Techsports.com head guy a BBBer? How is it that you post an all WAC article but don't provide a link to or a list of the all WAC team? UTEP an Fresno didn't either, but other 7 teams managed it. I guess the small budget hamstrings the site.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Congrats MOATS and SCOBEE!

Puppy techmanager is an unknown
    i say to my friends, congrats. what about lips and mccown?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Ryan Dinwiddie kinda took care of the McCown issue, but I didn't follow the other schools Olines to see if they were any good or not, so I don't know about Lips.

+ Reply to Thread