+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how many especially hate LSU now that they are in the NCG

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    just wondering .. the bile must really be building up in the throats of the TIGGER haters. I suppose the Louisiana Legislature set this all up by giving LSU all the money in an effort to keep La Tech down, but all anyone can say is La Tech had their shot at LSU and missed.

The only reason I post this is that in review of several threads I see many of the squirrels modifying their signatures to say "Go Sooners" or "Boomer Sooners". Pity that jealousy makes you so blind that you can't even root for the flagship college in the NCG.

Well I'd rather be a TIGGER fan then a dead squirrel trying to get a nut ... wait you already have A nut, Jack Bicknell or do you have two nuts if you include Dan R? Well enjoy playing pocket pool with those two nuts.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute
    After a classy post like that one, I can't imagine why ANY Tech grad/TECH FAN would wish ill on lsu.

I'm cheering for Oklahoma.

Varsity Bulldog Bluedawg has turned a few heads around hereBluedawg has turned a few heads around here
    techgrad/tigerfan:

I actually feel better towards LSU because Saban decided to
    have mercy on the Bulldogs. Honestly, I expected LSU to hang
    80 points on Tech after that 1st half. Mercy can be a good thing.

As for LSU playing for the NC, I think its great. This should be one
    of the most exciting NC's ever. I hope LSU wins. They deserve to
    be in the NC game. It would be great for Louisiana.

Still, I have never liked LSU and will never become a LSU fan. But
    I certainly don't hate the Tigers, or Tiger fans. I have always
    wanted North Louisiana to have something special. North Louisiana
    needs it, even if the people left don't see it. Tech is their (our)
    only shot. LSU can be the flagship and get support from every
    corner of Louisiana and it will not fill the void in North Louisiana.

There is a reason that many states have more than one "big"
    school. North Louisiana would benefit tremendously from a
    successful "bigtime" athletic program at Louisiana Tech. It
    seems doubtful that it will ever happen.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3
    After a classy post like that one, I can't imagine why ANY Tech grad/TECH FAN would wish ill on lsu.

I'm cheering for Oklahoma.
    Please, Tech fans have felt this way long before the invention of the internet. For every bad post about Tech here, there have been 20 bad ones about LSU. Many of your fellow fans are just as classless and believe me, if Tech would have beaten LSU there would be smack talk to no end and you know that. There was so much bullcrap posted here before that game and then when LSU dismantled Tech in one of the most lopsided games in college football history, everyone wanted to bitch because LSU fans would actually gloat about it. Give me a break, you boys can run your mouths for years about something, then when the truth is exposed everyone else is just supposed to pretend it never happened? Well, if you (not you personally, but others who ran their mouths) can't handle it afterwards, better not run your mouth to begin with. It's as simple as that, and don't give me that crap about "this is a Tech board and we can say what we want to", but it's also a PUBLIC board and I can read and reply on anything I want to so if you run LSU into the ground don't be pissed when it comes right back to you.

I for one do not care if any Tech fans root for LSU, it doesn't have anything to do with me.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    Perfect examples of why it just is not possible to like anything about lsu. The team may be great, but the fans are not.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    GO SOONERS!!!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm hoping OU wins a close game over LSU and USC beats Michigan and is named the NC in both polls to make the BCS look stupid once again.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Wouldn't it be great to have photos of these two people who claim to have graduated from Tech but support LSU? Some really nice studies of their faces should reveal something. Does their skin match the purple and gold better than red, white and blue?
    Such disloyalty to the alma mater is unexplainable.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Just to clarify, a BC$ "championship" game is NOT a national championship game since there is no NCAA championship in Division I-A. Any claim of a national championship in I-A football is false without the terms "BC$" (stands for bogus) or "mythical" (dictionary definition "imaginary or nonexistent").

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar
    TGTF,

Quit whining and grow up! You have been trying to sell LSU to us all season long...and noone here is buying. Do you think we are going to root for LSU just because they are a Louisiana school? Morons like you who constantly try and sell themselves and their beliefs are rediculous. I'll bet there are just as many Tech fans that are rooting for LSU as there are rooting for Oklahoma......guess what that is a persons right! You choose to root for LSU I choose to root for LaTech.....grow up and understand everyone doesn't have to have your own personal views.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    LOL, the bile is really coming to the top now.

Auburnique, you are the only man that has ever told me he wants to study my face. LOL ask some of the guys from this board that met me at the LSU vs. Tech JC game what I look like.

Notice I didn't say anything about LSU positive or negative, just asking opinions and pointing out the ridiculous Tech wicked stepsister syndrome.

Who is Tech playing in a bowl this year? I will root for whoever plays against them just becausde you all ... oh, wait I forgot. Sorry. Just joking, I will root for Tech no matter how big of an idiot some of you can be.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    >>>one of the most lopsided games in college football history<<<

Oh please. So much for your credibility.
    Not that it means anything, but I can truthfully say I can enjoy seeing LSU do well, now that they have played the DAWGs on the field. I only had problems with LSU for many years because they "only play quality programs" when asked why they would not schedule Tech (instead of UOP et al) back in the '70's. That is behind us now, and this is still a TECH message board, so wipe your shoes off before you enter, or bug off.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    LSU dismantled Tech in one of the most lopsided games in college football history,
    I agree. That was the most ignorant statements I've heard in a long time. But that's not my point...

Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    everyone wanted to bitch because LSU fans would actually gloat about it.
    Winners do get bragging rights, but Jesus tap-dancing Christ! it's almost Christmas and we played Nov 1. LSU is in the National "Championship" game. I'm just damn tired of reading the gloats. Get over it. I wish there was a way to ignore threads that had the abbrev. LSU in it.

I will be cheering for LSU, but I won't be watching it with anyone laughing and pointing at me because I'm a Tech fan.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I don't hate LSU

but I wouldn't piss on people like these a-holes if Sadamn Hussein set them on fire.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    The only reason I post this is that in review of several threads I see many of the squirrels modifying their signatures to say "Go Sooners" or "Boomer Sooners". Pity that jealousy makes you so blind that you can't even root for the flagship college in the NCG.
    It's not jealousy, its distaste - for people like you. I couldn't care less about the college. I hate the people that are like you. Unfortunately there are alot of you out there. Believe me, you are not special. I guess you must be bored though to be worried about if we are pulling for your team. I wish you would quit telling people that you graduated from Tech. The loyal fans like to show Tech in the best light, and you are not it.

+ Reply to Thread