+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how many especially hate LSU now that they are in the NCG

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)
    One question TechGrad:

Where were you when UAB beat LSU a few years back?

Another bandwagon jumper taking the easy way out.

I'm hoping for an LSU win against Oklahoma. But the bandwagon boys like yourself do not deserve to enjoy any of it.

Have nothing against LSU. Good coach running a great program. Don't consider them enemies of Louisiana Tech (we don't play enough).

But why are you on here rubbing our faces in it. Why not show up on an Oklahoma board and have a swipe at them? We're not your rivals.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    First of all, I'm usually much more of an Oklahoma fan than an LSU fan. However, IMO, after getting their a$$ whipped 35-7 by a medicore KSU team, Oklahoma has no business being in the NC game.

Therefore, I hope LSU wins BIG! LSU deserves it. The Tigers earned their way into the NC game and have succeeded at doing all the things that we'd like to see La Tech do. And who knows, maybe Tech can benefit from LSU recruiting more NATIONALLY as a result of winning the NC.

HD

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Bile? Tigerfan, don't be a dumbass. Several people here are actually pulling for LSU because the tiggers were on Louisiana Tech's schedule this year.

Any piss & vinegar you get back will be well justified by your efforts to bring it out. Run along clown.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward_Longshanks
    One question TechGrad:
    One question TechGrad:

But why are you on here rubbing our faces in it.
    Actually that is two questions Mr. Ed #1: I was at the game .. man be sure you know who and what you are talking about before you put your fingers to the keys :lol: :lol: :lol: I got my Sugar Bowl tickets thru TAF ... you don't get those by being a bandwagonner, takes a long time and a little bit of money. #2: I wasn't going to post anywhere but I lurk here and saw all the Tech "fans" spouting about LSU and rooting for the Sooners, had to say something.

I put Tech "fans" in quotes because I also see a lot of people jumping OFF the Tech bandwagon and even calling for boycotts and giving up season tickets. Hell I even kept my tickets and went to the games thru Archer, Hallman and Dinardo and so did about 40,000 other seat holders. So don't spew crap to me about being a true Tech grad and/or Tech fan, get your own house in order before throwing stones at mine. 8O :shock: :? 8-)

Hogdawg, that is quite a post. How do other Ok fans feel about them being in the SB?

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    Any piss & vinegar you get back will be well justified by your efforts to bring it out. Run along clown.
    you must think this stuff means something to me? LOL, the internet is ENTERTAINMENT.

Varsity Bulldog Thor44 is an unknown Thor44's Avatar
    I have never been a fan of LSU however I would sometimes pull for them depending who they played such as Notre Dame and Ohio State back in the 80's. However I started hating them back in 97 when a 40+ year old man tried to start a fight with a 17 year old girl just because she was wearing an Ole Miss shirt and Ole Miss had just put the wood to LSU the week after LSU beat then #1 Florida.

Since that incident I wouldn't piss on LSU if it was on fire. I hope eventually LSU people realize the reason many hate LSU is because of their abundance of classless fans.

Big Dog MonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeMonreauxTiger Ultimate jerk and not worth your time
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    >>>one of the most lopsided games in college football history<<<

Oh please. So much for your credibility.
    It's not a matter of my credibility, if you were at the game you should remember the score at the half and the display of dominance shown by the Tigers. If Saban was as classless as I am, the final would have been over 100 to 10.

He put it in shutdown mode in the second half and if you don't believe that then something is bad wrong with you. I should have stated the first half was the most lopsided "half" in college football history. Of course, I guess you could be hanging on the notion that Bicknell just made some great halftime adjustments, lol.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I'll have to go with MT on this one, it was a track meet. In fact, I had never been so embarrassed for La.Tech(football) all my life. That is, until I watched the Rice game.

You guys really know how to kick us where it hurts. I do take some consolation in the fact that neither one of you had anything to do with what happened on the field. Just like it doesn't make any difference to most of us as to where ya'll(MT,tg/tf) graduated from.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonreauxTiger
    I guess you could be hanging on the notion that Bicknell just made some great halftime adjustments, lol.
    That was really cold.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor44
    I hope eventually LSU people realize the reason many hate LSU is because of their abundance of classless fans.
    You nailed it. We don't hate lsu; we hate the masses of aspiring Jerry Springer guests that call themselves fans!

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Well, geez, I was home from school this past weekend and talked to a bunch of Tech fans who are going to root for LSU in the national title game, so there I was thinking I was building bridges. Then MT and TG/TF have to come on here and stir the pot! I really wish you guys wouldn't do that. It serves no purpose and only breeds problems and animosity.

Yes, LSU has an abundance of jerkface fans. But doesn't everybody? Heck, there was a Alabama fan who fired a gun at his son earlier this season after a Tide loss. Fans in West Virginia rioted and burned after their win over Virginia Tech. Not defending our jerkfaces, as they can be particularly, well, jerkfaced. But we are trying to control them. I would only ask that everyone not let a few rotten apples color your views and feelings toward the entire body of LSU fans or the institution itself.

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)
    Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    [quote:ad74ed3f5f="Edward_Longshanks"]One question TechGrad:
    One question TechGrad:

But why are you on here rubbing our faces in it.
    Actually that is two questions Mr. Ed #1: I was at the game .. man be sure you know who and what you are talking about before you put your fingers to the keys :lol: :lol: :lol: I got my Sugar Bowl tickets thru TAF ... you don't get those by being a bandwagonner, takes a long time and a little bit of money. #2: I wasn't going to post anywhere but I lurk here and saw all the Tech "fans" spouting about LSU and rooting for the Sooners, had to say something.

I put Tech "fans" in quotes because I also see a lot of people jumping OFF the Tech bandwagon and even calling for boycotts and giving up season tickets. Hell I even kept my tickets and went to the games thru Archer, Hallman and Dinardo and so did about 40,000 other seat holders. So don't spew crap to me about being a true Tech grad and/or Tech fan, get your own house in order before throwing stones at mine. 8O :shock: :? 8-)

Hogdawg, that is quite a post. How do other Ok fans feel about them being in the SB?[/quote:ad74ed3f5f]

Bandwagon fan:

You see what you want to see. Plenty of people on here who want LSU to win. Some because they like LSU, others because they don't believe Oklahoma has any business being in the championship contest, and a few who think it might help Tech in some strange way. It is hardly 100% one way or the other, but that doesn't stop the likes of you from kicking us while we are down.

These fans you talk to on this forum are fantastic football people. In fact, I think they are better than most. How many programs in this country have a monument to a season and a team with a losing record? That '88 team is celebrated around Tech because they gave maximum effort despite being overmatched.

What gets fans on this forum and in the stands is the fact that this program and these coaches did not live up to the standard set by the "Spirit of '88." We want to win, make no mistake about it. But this fanbase will tolerate losing better than most so long as the effort is there.

When it is not there, then Louisiana Tech fans will expect a change. We did not get that change this season, and that is why we have calls for a boycott and supporter anger.

Had LSU fans been confronted with a retained coach satisfied with .500, not attending supporter functions, and ignoring calls for change after his team allowed over 700 yards offense to a mediocre Rice program, then I will guarantee you there would be a similar response from the LSU camp. You would not stand for it--and you didn't after the failures of the three coaches you just mentioned. Why should we?

As for your boasting of being the true fan, I will simply say that you would not be on this forum if LSU were losing. You are the ultimate in frontrunner: run from Daddy's TAF legacy when losing, brag to the world at the front of the line when you are winning.

The real fans don't feel the need to stomp on someone's back when they are down. They've been there, in that same place, before.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    I see the two pricks finally came calling. You'd think guys like these would have better things to do like asking themselves...why did God put ears on me?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Well, hopefully, those ears on those two pricks will be hearing a lot of "Boomer Sooner" being played....

It's amazing, I was actually trying to remain neutral or even root for LSU in the Sugar Bowl. Then, it started the night of the SECCG, with the moronic tigger fans and after that.....uh uh, no way.

Last year, within a week of the NC game, I saw people wearing brand new Ohio State gear, caps and shirts. Before that Miami gear was most popular. The ultimate bandwagonners! Now, these same Louisianians have the perfect excuse to buy that puke purple and diarrhea yellow crapola and jump on the next bandwagon rambling by.

We all know that these two pricks would not be on any wagon at all if LSU's football program was more like Baylor's or Duke's. Having nothing in their own lives to be proud of they have to attempt to find value by pretending association with a group of people (the LSU team) that don't even know them. What's more, they have to attract attention to themselves and shout "hey look at me, I'm an LSU fan, I'm a winner." No, you are both big time losers! Only the LSU football team is winning, not you!

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I don't hate LSU

but I wouldn't piss on people like these a-holes if Sadamn Hussein set them on fire.
    If the Taliban wiped ul-br off the face of the map, I would take credit for it.

I've hated those jerks since my early teens, and every week since then, one or more of them - like TGTF - has given me a new reason to hate them.

+ Reply to Thread