+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how many especially hate LSU now that they are in the NCG

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    run from Daddy's TAF legacy when losing, brag to the world at the front of the line when you are winning.

The real fans don't feel the need to stomp on someone's back when they are down. They've been there, in that same place, before.
    once again Mr. Ed, know what you are talking about before you put the fingers to the keys ... my father never owned season tickets and the TAF is not that old to have a leagacy.

I am not jumping on anyone's back, just pointing out the sour grapes that are hidden in a multitude of posts in this forum. Don't be mad at me because I put a mirror in front of your collective faces.

LOL, I am glad it is me that is making you all hate LSU so much .. let me be the convienient excuse for you. I don't take credit for LSU's success just like you people don't take credit for Tech's lack thereof. But I can say that I have been in the stands of Tiger stadium win or lose for the past decade and a half ... were are Tech's true fans every Saturday afternoon?

I like Tiggerhaters signature, LSU must be cheating to be so good. LOL, January 5th will be the worst day in his life if LSU wins and the best if they lose.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)
    Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    LOL, I am glad it is me that is making you all hate LSU so much .. let me be the convienient excuse for you. I don't take credit for LSU's success just like you people don't take credit for Tech's lack thereof. But I can say that I have been in the stands of Tiger stadium win or lose for the past decade and a half ... were are Tech's true fans every Saturday afternoon?
    Frontrunner:

LSU is in an area containing the major population base in the state. They reside in a BCS conference. LSU is the state's land grant institution. It stands to reason that they would draw more than a program in the northern part of the state that lacks the manpower and power conference affiliation.

If you've been in the stands the last decade and a half (doubtful), then it was only because dad forced you to go. I could almost hear you now before an Florida or Alabama game:

"Daddy, please let me stay home. I don't want to see Curry and Copeland beat us. I don't want to see Spurrier run up the score on us either. Take me to a game we can win."

You don't have the courage to stand by your program when they lose. You can't stand behind your alma mater because they don't win enough for you. The only thing you have the mettle for intellectually is running to the front of the line when you are at the top and everything is safe for you to come out of hiding.

Things take place in cycles, Gloryhunter. Remember that when your next losing string comes about.

No doubt, you'll be in hiding in some Hussein-like hole when that event sequence comes into play.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I graduated from LSU, and TGTF is a jerk, and I can see why some who have never gotten to be a part of Tiger football stay away from it, not because they hate the school, but because they can't stand the filth that is spewed from the likes of TGTF.

What's even worse is that you never even went to school at LSU, and yes there is a difference in those that are alumni and those that hop on the wagon when they feel it convienent for them them to do so.

Every tree has a couple of bad apples, this is no different.

LOL, I don't know whether to laugh at Mr. Ed and Bosshawg ... or to just pity them for their assumptions because in the end you two are looking like a$$es. FWIW I am 39 years old so 15 years of season tickets, well I shouldn't have to do the math for a Tech grad. I have posted here before that I have a degree from Tech and a degree from LSU. You want to classify me as a bandwagonner but it isn't going to fit no matter how much you wish it were true.

So I guess it is true, most of you with a few exceptions especially hate LSU know that they are in the NCG. Don't use the excuse that it is because of me (classless LSU fan), if that was the case then I should hate Tech because of you.

Varsity Bulldog Edward_Longshanks is an unknown
    Little Rock, Arkansas (which will soon be part of the Kingdom)
    A true old-line fan would have the class to respect the fans on this forum who have had a difficult season. A long-time football fan would be able to empathize with a fanbase in an extremely difficult situation. He or she would understand because they've been there before.

By your actions and your word on this forum, you show yourself to be anything but a long-time fan. You wouldn't know Jamie Howard from Jamie Farr. You support LSU because it is the easy road out, not because of any true love on your part.

I've heard good things about LSU and the way they as a program comport themselves win or lose from rival programs like Florida. They would be a deserving champion in spite of castratos like yourself who lack the cahones to support them when they lose.

They have a better class of supporter than what you demonstrate for everyone on this forum. They deserve better than you as a program, but unfortunately scum rises to the top whenever a program wins.

When it takes a downturn, you'll be donning other colors and supporting another school. Simply the way you are as a man and as a fan. No loyalty to anyone except those whose winning efforts grant you the self-confidence you so obviously lack in your real life.

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward_Longshanks
    Simply the way you are as a man and as a fan.
    I doubt that he is either.

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    I am glad it is me that is making you all hate LSU so much ..

January 5th will be the worst day in his life if LSU wins and the best if they lose.
    Sorry, you're just one in a long line of ul-br assholes, starting with Billy Cannon. You wouldn't even make the top 425.

And, if lsuseless does win, so what? It will be just another meaningless, unimpressive win. The National Champion (USC or Michigan) will have been crowned 4 days earlier.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    Well, geez, I was home from school this past weekend and talked to a bunch of Tech fans who are going to root for LSU in the national title game, so there I was thinking I was building bridges. Then MT and TG/TF have to come on here and stir the pot! I really wish you guys wouldn't do that. It serves no purpose and only breeds problems and animosity.

Yes, LSU has an abundance of jerkface fans. But doesn't everybody? Heck, there was a Alabama fan who fired a gun at his son earlier this season after a Tide loss. Fans in West Virginia rioted and burned after their win over Virginia Tech. Not defending our jerkfaces, as they can be particularly, well, jerkfaced. But we are trying to control them. I would only ask that everyone not let a few rotten apples color your views and feelings toward the entire body of LSU fans or the institution itself.
    Here you go, Jetstorm. I got this in an email and didn't really care to hold on to it, or forward it, but sense you've been so accomodating, I'll post it for you incase you haven't received it. I'm sure it's making it's way around to all the Tiger faithfuls' emails. I don't know why my buddy sent it to me.:

Twas the night before the Sugar Bowl, when all through the dorm
    >
    > Nothing was stirring, not one snooze alarm.
    >
    >
    > The helmets were hung in the lockers with care
    >
    >
    > In hopes that ST. NICK would be up to the dare.
    >
    >
    > The players were sprawled in their big comfy beds,
    >
    >
    > While visions of game rings danced in their heads.
    >
    >
    > And Emmert in his kerchief, and Skip in his cap
    >
    >
    > Had just settled down for a much deserved nap.
    >
    >
    > When out on the field there arose such a clatter
    >
    >
    > They ran to the stadium to see what was the matter.
    >
    >
    > Away to the team room they flew like a flash
    >
    >
    > Tore through the players gate and up to the hash.
    >
    >
    > The glow of the game lights on the freshly mowed field
    >
    >
    > Gave them a feeling that this was surreal.
    >
    > When, what to their wondering eyes should they see
    >
    >
    > But St. Nick, mid-field, on bended knee.
    >
    >
    > With his head bowed, in prayer and in thought,
    >
    >
    > St. Nick called upon the Tigers who had previously fought.
    >
    >
    > More rapid than passes, those Tigers, they came.
    >
    >
    > And Nick cried and shouted and called them by name.
    >
    >
    > "Now Capone, now Rabb, now Davis and Hodson"
    >
    >
    > "On Taylor, on Cassanova, on Kinchen and Cannon."
    >
    >
    > Wearing white and gold, carrying game balls
    >
    >
    > Came the all American players, trophies and all.
    >
    >
    > Out of the mist that surrounded the night
    >
    >
    > Came great Tiger icons of Spirit and might.
    >
    >
    > Hundreds of players with strength and pride
    >
    >
    > We watched as St. Nick stood there and cried.
    >
    >
    > Then, with a mighty roar from the gate did burst
    >
    >
    > The massive spirit of great Mike the First.
    >
    >
    > And then came the coaches, as St. Nick turned around,
    >
    >
    > Down through the players gate they came with a bound.
    >
    >
    > There was McClendon and Arnsparger and Bernie Moore
    >
    >
    > With Dietzel and Stovall to even the score.
    >
    >
    > Larger than life their spirits did rise,
    >
    >
    > And they showed St. Nick how to fight for the prize.
    >
    >
    > Ever so slowly, way up in the stands,
    >
    >
    > They started to see those great Golden Bands.
    >
    >
    > With trumpets and tubas and great drums to roll,
    >
    >
    > Their cadence and beat awakened the soul.
    >
    >
    > They played Chinese Bandits and the Tiger Rag,
    >
    >
    > And "Hey Fighting Tigers" waving LSU'S flag.
    >
    >
    > Through the stands were fans from years past,
    >
    >
    > Shouting and cheering, their numbers were vast.
    >
    >
    > St. Nick turned around with conviction and pride,
    >
    >
    > and ran across that great field lengthening his stride.
    >
    >
    > As the mist gave way to the new morning light,
    >
    >
    > St. Nick led his team in one hell of a fight.
    >
    >
    > He beat Oklahoma, for he had no fear,
    >
    >
    > Because his Tigers played with the spirit,
    >
    >
    > Of so many years.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    [quote:e3654129f0="Thor44"]I hope eventually LSU people realize the reason many hate LSU is because of their abundance of classless fans.
    You nailed it. We don't hate lsu; we hate the masses of aspiring Jerry Springer guests that call themselves fans![/quote:e3654129f0]

Careful, Jerry doesn't like being compared to body-lice.[/u]

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    "Don't use the excuse that it is because of me (classless LSU fan), if that was the case then I should hate Tech because of you."

Here I am on the second of my two days off each week reading this thread. TGTF, you act as though you hate Tech by failing to support Tech but bragging on the Tech message board that you support LSU financially.
    I have a few graduate hours from LSU and enjoyed my time in Baton Rouge despite the climate and air pollution. I would like to adopt a more favorable view of LSU were it not for attitudes such as you display.
    I completed a LOT of graduate work at Arkansas and live within a mile of all parts of the campus. Since I turned 60 I have again taken some classes at the UA under the free-tuition provision for senior citizens and I have known many of the coaches and players and professors over the past 35 years. However, Arkansas doesn't need my financial support any more than LSU does. I relate to Arkansas State graduates whose school gets less money and less publicity than the UA, because ASU is treated much as Tech is by the media and by state government.
    There are ASU fans who support the UA more than they support ASU. I don't understand those people any more than I understand you.
    Any penny they spend or donate to the UA that could be supporting ASU represents something insidious in their thinking.
    An exception would be a person running a business in Fayetteville who would naturally be expected to support the local team. However, NO RIGHT-THINKING UA fan would expect a Fayetteville business owned by an ASU fan to donate more to UA than to ASU or to put bigger Hog signs in his windows than ASU signs.
    That person has a vested interest in the success of the local university, wherever he is from. But he should not be reluctant to show the colors of his alma mater and send some of that Hog-fan money straight to Jonesboro to help balance the equation.
    You come on here bragging that you spend a lot on LSU. Why do you NOT do the same for Tech? You epitomize the problem.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I am proud to be able to claim Louisiana Tech as my alma mater. TGTF can claim both Tech and LSU as his alma maters. For Monreaux Tiger and others, all they are proud to say is: "Uh, I'm an LSU fan."

Mr. Ed, I bet you wish I was all the things you hope me to be. I was at Auburn when Jamie Farr, err Jamie Howard threw his five interceptions. I was at Alabama when Josh Booty tried his famous failed leap into the end zone in the final seconds. I was in the stands when Skip first arrived and struggled to get his program going after taking over for Jack L. I was there when they started winning as well. I am sorry I can't be all the things you want me to be.

TH .. I find it pathetic that you identify yourself by who you hate.

Mr. Ed does have one thing right ... I should show respect for thoise that have had a rough season. I apologize to those true Tech fans, as this thread is not intended for them, it is intended to rile those that are blinded by their jealousy of LSU.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Ah, but we know what you are...one of God's few mistakes...a prick with ears!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    tg/tf, It's too bad you couldn't have been there when your other alma mater, Louisiana Tech University, scored a late touchdown, thrown by a reserve quarterback, to defeat the eventual SEC champion Alamaba Crimson Tide.

+ Reply to Thread