+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: how many especially hate LSU now that they are in the NCG

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by techgrad/tigerfan
    [quote:880a06bd87="CARTEK"]Ah, but we know what you are...one of God's few mistakes...a prick with ears!
    Cartek delivers as usual ... LOL I am one huge prick I guess that is why my wife is so pleased.[/quote:880a06bd87]

If you gotta toot your own horn, she must not be too impressed...maybe it's the yardboy that put that smile on her face!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    ...this guy is a lifelong LSU fan, who got his bachelor's degree at Tech and his master's at LSU...
    I have a good friend that has a BS from Tech and a MS from ul-br. I think he has a degree from NLU too.

I am a life-long 'Bama fan, have attended Mizzou (MBA) and have taken courses at LSU-S, but Tech is my alma mater.

It would be easier for either of us to choose the "bigger " university(s) as the school we want others to know that we follow, but, unlike this jerk, we have principles.

And I suspect that he/she/it will "unchoose" lsuseless when it returns to its usual losing ways soon.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    Tech77, you are correct. Mostly to point out how jealous some (not all) Tech people are of LSU. I have heard from the time I was at Tech 82' to 87' and since. And now that LSU is in the NCG it has gotten worse, anyway I did start this thread to stir sh!t.

LOL too rich guys keep them coming. No matter what you say about me LSU is still in the Sugar Bowl.

No matter what you say about me LSU is still in the Sugar Bowl.
    Too bad they didn't make it to the Rose Bowl.

Oh well, maybe next year?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Tech77, you are correct. Mostly to point out how jealous some (not all) Tech people are of LSU. I have heard from the time I was at Tech 82' to 87' and since. And now that LSU is in the NCG it has gotten worse, anyway I did start this thread to stir sh!t.

LOL too rich guys keep them coming. No matter what you say about me LSU is still in the Sugar Bowl.
    I wish LSU the best and I'm glad that after 45 years of mostly not living up to expectations that they have finally made it to the door of another national championship. I applaud LSU for doing what it takes to be the best and I wish Tech had some of that same mindset.

TH. hmm, yep ... checked again, LSU is still in the NCG in New Orleans bawahaaaahahahaha
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    ...and I wish Tech had some of that same mindset.
    The "mindset" was that they would buy the best coach possible.

Tech can't afford the $1.6 million "mindset", but it can make the decision now to do something better with what it can afford.

TH. hmm, yep ... checked again, LSU is still in the NCG in New Orleans bawahaaaahahahaha
    That's MNCG - as in "Mythical".

Aptly named to descibe the world you idiots are in if you think the winner of that game will be considered Champs by anyone outside of b.r.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    I was just wondering why you seem to have such an inferiority complex?

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    They have over 90K fans show up for games. They have more money to buy everything they need from players to wins. And they haven't played for a NC since 1958.

They should have an inferiority complex considering the few schools in the nation that are at their level win them more than once every 100 years or so.

didn't know this thread was moved here. should change the title to how many especially hate LSU now that they WON the NCG. Obvoiusly a lot of people LOL

Let's talk smack about LSU 45 year absence from the NC when Tech plays competatively in D-1A football or anything in mens sports.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Hate them no more or less than I did 30 years ago!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread