+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bicknell is one of the Reasons the BCS...

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    They had a chance to change the BCS formula several years ago when Nebraska got in without winning their conference CG. If we don't get a playoff system, at least I am hopeful that they come to their senses after this season and make some neccesary changes.

I agree, it should be LSU vs. USC .. but we don't get to vote so I'll take OK in the BCS NCG.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by zharkins
    8O THANK YOU!!!!

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by zharkins
    She is a good role model! She is a good role model!

I'm sorry I doubted you.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGGERHATER
    [quote:7ed5d1f40f="zharkins"]

I'm sorry I doubted you.[/quote:7ed5d1f40f]

Are those pants edible?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    Are those pants edible?
    YES!

TD
    ~~

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Baby got back!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    Baby got back!

Varsity Bulldog TIGGERHATER is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    [quote:574bb05e86="TIGGERHATER"][quote:574bb05e86="zharkins"]

I'm sorry I doubted you.[/quote:574bb05e86]

Are those pants edible?[/quote:574bb05e86]

You should be ashamed. Children are reading this!

(I was told that on another thread about something I told a loser state u fan and thought I would pass it on).

+ Reply to Thread