+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watch all La. Tech Home games Live!

Are you interested in watching all La Tech men's and women's games live? Check out msbn.tv. We are an interactive sports video network that allows web streaming of sporting events. To check it out go to msbn.tv and skip the intro. Click on "upcoming schedule" and find the game you're intersted in watching. If you're interested, email me at blake.mauritzen@msbn.tv for a promo code to receive $2 off per game!

MSBN.tv

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    You mean we have LIVE TV of every home basketball game? What a novel idea.
    Where were you in football?
    If we have live TV EVERY HOME GAME that means we can have a Jumbotron-type device in JAS or the STAC.
    Seriously, who's doing the TV production? A real live production team or somebody with a single digicam up behind the press seating?
    tm
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Dawgpix, check out the album I hope Lauren will get built and I can link here by Thursday afternoon or night some time. Our little $300 Nikon 2100 did pretty good work despite the fact that I have read only a few parts of the instruction book. When you get your $2,000 digital you will kick some serious photographer tail.
    Lauren took the thing to New York and used it on her vacation and actually read enough of the book to point out there is a sport setting. It lets me do multiple shots in a few seconds and I ALMOST got some great shots. Anyway, the album tells the story of the game in Fayetteville. I photographed a Tech alum from Russellville, Arkansas, and sat down to talk with him and the Hawgs went on a big run and the Dawgs never answered, although they were good toward the end of the game.
    Almost like watching it on TV, and it was on up here.
    I left work early to attend, and expect a big ribbing in the office because the rest of the crew got PAID to watch it on TV!
    Dawgs have plenty of potential.

Well, during football season I was not with this company so I can't help you there. However, I will be working with Malcom Butler (your sports information director) to get those broadcast next season. But right now, for your basketball games, we offer it live (about a 10 second delay) with your hometown radio announcers. There are two camera angles (will be more in the future) and a clear picture. If you have any questions or would like a promo code, email me at blake.mauritzen@msbn.tv and I will get you going.

MSBN.tv
    Click on "Schedule of events"

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar
    Thanks for your reply
    Looking forward to your venture.
    tm

Aub-
    You the man. Sorry couldn't make it to F'ville. I was coming with my buddy, but he was in Boston snowed in by work and some of the weather. Maybe they'll play next year. hope so.
    tm

+ Reply to Thread