+ Reply to Thread

Thread: YOUR Dallas Cowboys in playoffs with 10-5 record!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    2000 record: 5-11
    2001 record: 5-11
    2002 record: 5-11
    2003 record: 10-5

Just goes to show you what a new head coach can do. Parcells has been the real difference. Same players, different results.

Anybody listening in Ruston????

HD

Varsity Bulldog raiderdj is an unknown
    All i hear are the crickets...

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar
    HD,

How much ya think we would have to pay 'ol Parcells to come to Ruston..lol...

I know the answer...just dreaming..must be that time of the year... :santa2:

for the record..I can't stand the Cowboys....from growing up in Shreveport during the 70's..they were the only game in town every Sunday on TV...I hated watching them..plus, I was a big Bradshaw/Steeler fan to boot...but I have to say..Parcells has done a GREAT job with the talent he has...still don't think the QB postion with Carter is who he wants...but he has gotten results and that is all that matters

Varsity Bulldog raiderdj is an unknown
    Yeah, same here Tdawg... i hate the friggin Cowboys, but i admire the job Parcells has done and the guts that Jerry Jones showed by relinquishing control in order to get his team back near the top... not enough owners can take that step...

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar
    Cowboys rule...Saints drool...

+ Reply to Thread