+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BB&B - baseball season ticket holders 2004

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbob
    One family pass here. But I sit in the outfield and grill, hate those seats.
    :cry:
    Larry hobbs
    Yes. Sit in one of those stadium seats and you'll have spinal problems for weeks. I like sitting under the pine trees behind right field too. I wonder if it would be feasible to leave a drop box there asking for donations. I think most people out there would be glad to drop a few pesos in the box.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    JLT,

How long have you had your restaurant? I am going to check it out this weekend. Talked to gash lately?

Have had the restaurant open since October 24. Has been going really well and we are adding St Louis Style Pork Ribs to the menu starting Monday, January 26.

I have not talked to Gash in a long time but I actually saw his mom and got a chance to talk to her today.

Come in and see us! I usually work the evenings with 1 or 2 of my employees so I will probably be around when you come in.[/list]

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    OK - some more free advertising...what are St. Louis Style Pork Ribs?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt
    Have had the restaurant open since October 24... Come in and see us! I usually work the evenings with 1 or 2 of my employees so I will probably be around when you come in.[/list]
    I ate at Dowling's Smokehouse a couple of times during football season. It was always packed & you were extremely busy. Very good food!

Sorry for getting off the thread topic.

DW

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice
    ONE FAMILY PASS

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    Got my family pass yesterday. Hope to be able to use it. Baseball, the thinking man's sport.

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    OK - some more free advertising...what are St. Louis Style Pork Ribs?

St. Louis Style Ribs have been trimmed of the majority of the fat and gristle that is found on traditional "country style" pork ribs. It is a cleaner rib that provides more meat without as much work. They are extremely good!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt
    St. Louis Style Ribs have been trimmed of the majority of the fat and gristle that is found on traditional "country style" pork ribs. It is a cleaner rib that provides more meat without as much work. They are extremely good!
    Looking forward to trying them soon! Maybe I'll be able to make it up to catch a game and some ribs this spring.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I was in the restaurant prior to a Dawgs' basketball game. Enjoyed my meal. Just need to get some more Tech stuff up on the walls. Create the right atmosphere.

I wonder if you could legally play tapes of some of Tech's biggest games on those TVs?

The NCAA basketball playoffs, Division II national championship football run, Alabama football wins, 2001 football wins over Rice and Boise State, etc.....

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    1 FAMILY PASS!!!

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    One Family Pass

+ Reply to Thread