+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Juemichael Young

Juemichael is one of my friends from high school. I know that he came in with huge potential and there is plenty of season left, but he hasnt done what I expected him to do yet.
    When he scored 19 points in 30 minutes of the first exibition game I was sure he was going to be the next big thing in Tech MBB.
    Have you guys noticed Juemichael much, or do you have any thoughts about him?

Thanks

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quick, athletic, good defender. Needs to cut down on turnovers. Still fitting in with FIVE new starters on this team.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    He has battled an ongoing ankle injury since the season opener against Bama. I just waiting for the night he gets back into the grove and hits 25 again.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Not to make excuses for JuMicheal, but he has been fighting a strained back for the last 3 or 4 games -

I think he is doing OK and if he "heals" up he should be a force come late January and a difference maker in the stretch run...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar
    I hope he plays well down the stretch because we will need all we can get against Nevada this year. They pounded UNLV (who gave Auburn their first loss this weekend) and they upset No. 7 Kansas just a few days ago.

They look pretty strong. We also need Joe Sykes to step up because we need more size inside.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Personally I think Nevada has the best team in the WAC and the TOUGHEST team in the WAC -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hmmm, I didnt know that he had all of these injuries.

I sit courtside at all of the games, and wear a shirt that says LA TECH BULLDAWGS on the front and it says Juemichael Young #5 on the back. If any of you guys see me at the game tell me hey.
    Anyway I am going to talk to Juemichael, I know that I dont really make a difference, but I feel like when I'm sitting on the sideline talkin to him when hes playing, he plays a better game. I gotta see him shine, Cheer for him and the Bulldawgs with me.

Peace guys,
    Matt

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    The biggest knock on Juemichael is his decision-making, specifically as it relates to ball-handling and shot selection. He's got solid talent, but he needs to play alot smarter. The back-ups are outplaying him at this point in the season. I'm waiting for him to break out.

These seem like good comments that he could think about. I am sure that Richard tells him these things all of the time and I am sure that as he gets more comfortable with the team his decision making and shot selection will become better and better. I will try and mention these things to Juemichael but I dont want to piss him off.

I know he will brake out, the question is win. Everyone at Tech has seen his talent in the first few games he has just been having some trouble on the road.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Do you play basketball yourself, Steltz?

No aubunique.
    I am a 6'1" slow white boy, haha.
    I play lots of sports, but have never played anything but intramurals in college.
    Juemichael is just a good friend of mine and I want to see him succeed.
    There is nothing more exciting than to see someone you grew up with excell in "upper level" sports.

+ Reply to Thread