+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Sugar Bowl observations:

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    Her name is Shakira. You obviously don't have a 14 year old daughter as do I.
    Actually, I DO have a 14 year old daugher but she's more into harder rock...including old stuff. One of her recent things, for example, is getting into Led Zepplin. Had nothing to do with me...she found their music on the web and became a fan. Now her computer wallpaper backgrounds are Led Zepplin things. Other favorites include The Butthole Surfers and Metallica...so she's not the Pop Idol type!

Kind of neat to watch the Led Zepplin thing. A whole new generation being exposed to that old stuff...having never heard it before so it's all new to her...and loving it. Had me pulling out old vinyl albums of various things from the old days and letting her listen to it.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    LOL, read the initial post but didn't read the rest ... I was at the game in section 108, the only beer bottles I saw on the field came from the Oklahoma section on the opposite corner of the endzone. Replay on the screen for Sherrifs reinforce that it was and Oklahoma fan that threw at least one after LSU scored.

I met a lot of LSU fans at the various parties as well as many OU fans. I saw several OU fans unable to walk or speak coherently. A few gave me some flack for being an LSU fan and some were pretty digusting in their language. But WHO CARES? geez get over yourself, avoid assholes instead of looking for them. Go to any gathering of 100K people and you will find problems.

Yes LSU fans can get out of hand, see it before. But then again I had a miserable experience in Gainsville ... doesn't mean the entire state of Florida is worthless.

For puppydawg .. you must be one pathetic loser to identify yourself by whom you hate. Doesn't matter what you say though LSU still won the NC. LOL

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    You are delusional, or more likely drunk. 100 years of OU football. No fan incidents. 100 years of Tiger football, incidents every weekend. All of the sudden OU fans were the culprits. You must still be drunk.

There was a time when OU’s team acted like LSU fans do now. A very popular and very successful coach was fired because he could not get the team under control. OU is not perfect, but compared to what I saw at the Sugar Bowl, they sure are close.

Again, all weekend long I witnessed not one bit of bad behavior by an OU fan. I’m sure not claiming there were no sins committed by OU fans on Bourdon Street. However, I did not see it. This you can rest assured. Had I seen it, I would be reporting it right now. I would be saying how ashamed I am of their behavior. Had I seen it and been in a position to report it, again, rest assured I would have done so.

The same goes for Tech fans. If a Tech fan were to throw a beer bottle, they would be arrested. If they shot the bird at the crowd, I would turn them in or give them a huge admonishment.

The problem you have is that you are in denial.

Hats off to LSU’s team. Shame on the fans, both the participants in the bad behavior, and the enablers. The mere fact that you cannot accept the fact that a very large number of LSU fans were out of line demonstrates why there are so many LSU haters in the state of Louisiana.

Again, I graduated from LSU. I cannot, and will not, take my children to LSU games because of the very garbage you cannot admit occurred.

Now, go crawl back into your Gateway box on Canal Street.

Varsity Bulldog techgrad/tigerfan is on the way down
    100 years of OU football and no icidents? man pass me whatever it is you are smoking!! LOL you seem to live in the land of denial (not Egypt)

get 100K plus people in any venue and you'll find trouble if you look hard enough. I guess I should report the a$$hole Tech fans I met in BR, so delussional that they were going to beat LSu they couldn't even begin to talk properly or was it the liquer? I can't tell but my wife was very afraid, LMAO

why not crawl under a blanket with your wife and kids, stick your thumb in you mouth and dream of furry puppy dogs and little kittens while we LSU fans celbrate our NC? geez get a grip.
    Tech 1987 - LSU 1996
    don't identify yourself by who you hate, stand on your own merit ... or can you?

+ Reply to Thread