+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question....

Puppy coop1449 is an unknown
    I probably shouldn't complain, but I have a question.

Sometimes Stacey Klein pre and post game comments since leaving Tech have SEVERELY rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know if anyone else feels this way????Nothing Curry or Robertson have said make me just boil the way things she says do. Maybe, it is because she is a fellow WACKER???? But anyway,,

she said in a post game interview the other day that at least we did not "blow them out" this time as we did the previous two times we played???? Now, explain to me how this is not a "blow out" to them, yet when WE lose by 16, 18, 15, 22, to the UT, Penn St., LSU, etc. WE WERE BLOWN OUT??????

Sorry, she just irks me sometimes. I am better now! :?

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light
    I suspect Stacy is trying to build the confidence of her team by her comments.

Also, I think Leon Barmore set a high standard for the Techsters. People expect the Techsters to be in every game, and when they aren't it is considered a blowout. Needless to say, Stacy's team has not yet reached that point.

+ Reply to Thread