+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone watching the Taylor fight tonight?

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    as in Mr. Erica Smith.

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    When? Where?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Looks like he will remain undefeated. I hope I get to watch him some time when I am home and he is fighting in the Rock.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    I missed it but I heard he had a vicious knockout in under 60 seconds. He won the bronze medal at the last Olympics and is ranked between 8 and 10 in his weight class (165 lbs.). He's a bad man.

+ Reply to Thread