+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great Game!

JueMichael had his breakout game tonight. I think that he will shine the rest of the year.
    SanJose doubled down on the men under the goal and our outside men stepped up and made the shots.
    We showed some heart on defense.

Im proud of our guys.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    GREAT JOB DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Way to go DAWGS! I couldn't find the game on the net. I have the gals on 107.5 now but where were the guys tonight?

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    I didn't catch it tonight. Man i wish I could have seen it. I've been waiting for someone on the outside to step up all season. How did Millsap do with the extra pressure underneath?

He played okay, i dont have any numbers yet. He had about 8 points I think. And had about 10 rebounds or so.

I might be wayy off but thats what I remember.
    I mean he played well, but it wasnt a standout game for him.
    When he and powell play on the same night along with juemichael and corey we will look like a team.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    He got in a little foul trouble early. However, even though he probably "fell below" his rebound average by getting "only" 10 or so, he sure contributed a lot by keeping rebounds alive so one of the other players could get the bound.

The interesting thing about Milsaps is that I think he missed every freethrow he attempted. In fact, and the end of the game, he was removed so he wouldn't be fouled.

Powell was the man down the stretch with the freethrows. (Is "freethow" one or two words?).

lets make it one Ya his percentage wasnt too great from the line.

But yes he did contribute alot.
    That double teaming on our big men could prove to be troublesome.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    #5 was THE MAN tonight

I would like to think it was all me. HAHA i had a good talk with him today and he promised 15 points.
    I want nothing more than to see him shine.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    I didn't catch it tonight. Man i wish I could have seen it. I've been waiting for someone on the outside to step up all season. How did Millsap do with the extra pressure underneath?
    Hey Duck, why didn't you come to the game??

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    Thought Nitz said Paul finished with 12 boards. It was a very short postgame show. Then 107.5 went into a 10-minute listing of the sponsors, just repeating the same names over and over, with a stupid buzzer sounding in the background. Not good radio, guys.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    He may have. A fellow sits behind us and keeps a score book. He told us he had 10, but it could have been more. The box scores should be out by now.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    dawg80 wrote:
    Thought Nitz said Paul finished with 12 boards. It was a very short postgame show. Then 107.5 went into a 10-minute listing of the sponsors, just repeating the same names over and over, with a stupid buzzer sounding in the background. Not good radio, guys...........

Just trying to please everyone....doubleheaders are pretty tough to put on one station back to back...got a 7p tip off in Ruston--then a 9pm tip off at San Jose....they got to play the game inbetween...at the end of the game we have an OBLIGATION to Network and Local sponsors to close the game with their names as sponsors of the game....then we have an OBLIGATION at the start of the next game to start the game with Network and Local sponsors....THUS....when you have the same folks sponsoring both games you double up ---- but that is part of the contract--sorry we bored you with it.....just making sure we get both games on KXKZ for coverage and for streaming ----otherwise we could have put one of the games on our sister station and not have bored you with the names but then we would catch flack for not streaming both or not putting one or the other on the big station----whatever----
    Nitz and Malcolm are trying to work together with us to get these double headers to work as smooth as possible so everyone can hear both games........sorry if we don't meet your expectations of GOOD RADIO.
    Ed Hebert
    KXKZ-KPCH-KNBB_KRUS

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I wouldn't call it a great game by our team though Young did play exceptionally well. We've been getting glimpses of JueMichael's offense arsenal, but he let it all hang last night. I also appreciated the fact that he didn't take many bad shots.

Our guards did what was needed to win the game. Dean couldn't buy a bucket in the first half, but he is an incredible rebounder for his size (he gets up as high as Millsap). Allick and Woods didn't have exceptional shooting nights but both of them protected the ball and handled the press in remarkable fashion. I thought Edwards looked more relaxed out there, he made a solid contribution.

Its funny how Powell can look so good and so BAD in the same game. Sometimes he loses himself and does the dumbest things. But, he is a good free throw shooter. Millsap had a solid performance despite being doubled, he's got a nice soft touch. If he could make some free throws, he would've scored his average.

Bottom line, it was the guards' game to win or lose and they won it for us last night. It would be a scary thing to have all of them "on" in the same game.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    James,
    your right on about Milsap contributing even when he doesn't get the rebound. He is definately gonna get a hand on it and keep it alive to give the dawgs a chance at it. One that stands out to me was late in the game, we were shooting free throws. The shot didn't go and the two SJS players really had position on us. Milsap was able to reach over and keep it alive to give Powell another chance at it. Powell grabbed it and put it in for two. I thought it was just an outstanding play by the two of them.

+ Reply to Thread