+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Great Game!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Much like Boxer I thought we played a solid, steady game last nite...

If we shot FT's saturday night like we did last night - we will get beat -

Outside of Dean's rebounding, he struggled all night long -

I thought E Woods contributed very well, while still learning the position...

Milsap still amazes me, if he can ever get his FT's to start falling he will be absolutely phenomenal...

Wayne Powell was the anchor down the stretch - at one point he got 4 strait rebounds and then preceeded to made 7 of 8 FT's...

Bruce had two or three blocks at the end of the ballgame that were huge, but his inability to make FT's consistently still makes him a liability on the floor - at least he had the sense to get the ball quickly into someone else's hands to nite at the end of the game...

KR used basicaly his full bench and had a good rotation - it was a much needed win...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    KR used basicaly his full bench and had a good rotation - it was a much needed win...
    I meant to comment on that. That was a big change from earlier games. Our players were fresh down the stretch.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar
    altadawg,
    Traveling to Houston for my nephew's first birthday party... :-( I hate missing home games, but my wife would have been more than a little peeved if I skipped out on the party.

But from the response on this thread, I might have made the wrong choice.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    No big deal to most of us, TECHAJUN. Some folks just bitch to be bitching. If they can find anything that isn't exactly to their likening, they feel compelled to let everybody know. I just appreciate you guys broadcasting both games. Makes for a longer night, but a lot better than only having one game on the net.

TD
    ~~

Bottom line, it was the guards' game to win or lose and they won it for us last night. It would be a scary thing to have all of them "on" in the same game.
    So true, if ALL of our players come to play on the same night, we would be unstoppable in the WAC.

Allick and Woods didn't have exceptional shooting
    I thought Allick was Hot from the 3 point range. Anyway just my thought.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    delete

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    No big deal to most of us, TECHAJUN. Some folks just bitch to be bitching. If they can find anything that isn't exactly to their likening, they feel compelled to let everybody know. I just appreciate you guys broadcasting both games. Makes for a longer night, but a lot better than only having one game on the net.

TD
    ~~
    I wouldn't assume anyone was "bitching just to bitch". I rmember one of the radio reps coming on BB&B , maybe even TECHAJUN, asking that we/BB&B guys report any perceived problems with the net connects.

We all appreciate the net broadcasts BIG TIME! Especially those of us that live out of state.

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    I have asked for reports on the stream and network connects and I do appreciate anyone letting us know when there is a problem getting the games.....this particular comment was not about"getting games"....
    It was basically a "format program remark"=---all I wanted to do was let dawg 80 know when there is double headers on one station--please "put up" with hearing the Network and Local sponsors that pay good money for the broadcast--named twice because of the end of one game and start of another.....

Ed

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game
    Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty
    altadawg,
    Traveling to Houston for my nephew's first birthday party... :-( I hate missing home games, but my wife would have been more than a little peeved if I skipped out on the party.

But from the response on this thread, I might have made the wrong choice.
    One must keep the MRs. happy! The Hawaii game should be very telling as to the rest of the season.

+ Reply to Thread