+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii vs La Tech!

Ready or not here we come! Hawaii has already hit their goal by winning two out of three on this road trip. I'm hoping for an exciting injury free game with Hawaii squeeking out the big "W" :!: Wow 3-0 on the road, that would be a first!

Good Luck, and go Warriors!

This weeks Sports Angel: Courtney

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Will Courtney be there? :twisted:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Okay............I'm sold. Courtney the "Sports Angel" has convinced me that we need our own "angel" posted right here on the BB&B each month.

I recommend that Dwayne --and some of our esteemed BB&B administrators-- go to work and choose a "BB&B Babe" of the Week (or month). The BB&B Babe should be posted prominently on this web site for all to enjoy. Who knows, if you pick Tech coeds for the spots, it might even increase the amount of traffic visiting the BB&B. We might even use halftime of Tech's basketball, baseball and football games to announce the new "BB&B Babe of the week". :evil:

Just remember, you heard it hear first.

HD

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    ............Just remember, you heard it hear first.

HD
    HD, I can't even imagine you ever letting someone forget that you are always the first one to be first in anything to do with this board. :P 8O :lol: 8O :P :lol: 8O

TD
    ~~

it might even increase the amount of traffic visiting the BB&B.
    Yes it does! and don't call it BB&B Babes, women don't like being called a babe.

Last weeks "Sports Angel" Lyz

Mahalo,
    Scott
    http://www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Thats a great idea HD -

How about Barks & Bytes "Beauty" of the Month?

We really need some of those Brazilian Volleyball players to submit us a photo or two...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    Thats a great idea HD -

How about Barks & Bytes "Beauty" of the Month?

We really need some of those Brazilian Volleyball players to submit us a photo or two...
    I love it, Dwayne. That's a great name. Just make sure our "beauty" looks as good as Scott's "angel" leaning over that yellow car in Hawaii. HA!

This will be a great way to show the "softer side" of the BB&B.

HD

Looks like we are a two point underdog today. I hope we'll be able to pull of the victory, because the odds are now stacked against us. Not to mention the fight that your team will put up to get coach Keith Richard his 100th win! Good luck and does anyone have a link to what the shirt I "Might" win looks like?

Mahalo,
    Scott
    www.sportshawaii.com
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

(NEW) This weeks Sports Angel: Jocelyn

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Hey Scottsports, you're welcome on this board any time as long as you bring your angels along.

Here we go! Good luck and GO WARRIORS!

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Check out the CUSA babe of the day ..... been meaning to notify our BBB guys about a forum like this......
    http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/
    it's under babe of the day............................ :shock:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TECHAJUN
    Check out the CUSA babe of the day ..... been meaning to notify our BBB guys about a forum like this......
    http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/
    it's under babe of the day............................ :shock:
    8O :shock: OH MY! Thanks for posting that site TECHAJUN! I think I will go home for lunch today! 8-)

+ Reply to Thread