+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TECHSTERS WIN on the ISLAND 67 - 50

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    I'll add an AMEN to that!!!!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Thanks y'all. Today is MUCH better than most of this week has been! I'm ready for the recovery part to start getting boring!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks from me, as well. I appreciate it! I am pretty nervous about it all. I like being in control and that is difficult after they know you out. 8O

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    You nailed it on the head with that "being in control" thing. I knew that was the worst part for me - ok embarrassing questions and stuff were pretty high up there, too, but you totally lose being in control of anything when you walk in the door! Of course, when it comes to surgery its always better to let those be in control that know what they're doing and hopefully you did control that selection VERY carefully!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Yes, I did that Markay. I have one of the top surgeons in the country for this facial decompression surgery. It is a surgery that has a lot of danger and I am going to Zale Lipshy in Dallas for it. Good point and something that I hope everyone does before they have to go any type of surgery.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Gary you do realize that you and Dave Nitz have something in common -

He also suffers from it -

Good luck and I hope to see you Saturday, if I don't head towards Dallas to watch the Dawgs...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

I didn't know that. He probably doesn't have the exact diagnosis that I have, but has he had the surgery? I have something called Melkersson-Rosenthal Syndrome. I have to have a pretty radical surgery that is the same one that they do for repeated Bells Palsy, though. I have gone through the diagnosis of Ramsey Hunt Syndrome, Bells Palsy, and now they have finally figured it out. I have had 5 episodes of it in 2 years and now they say that it will just get worse and what is here is permanent without the surgery.

Maybe I will see you at the game. I am bringing the kid that wants to go to Tech for Biomedical Engineering. He is going to tryout for the band that afternoon at Tech. He is really excited and Tech is going to be very lucky to get him.

+ Reply to Thread