+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech invited to Big12

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    Well its official!

In the year 2013 La Tech will be invited to replace Kanas in the Big 12 North Division. And all it took was winning 4 National Championships in the previous 6 years. I guess winning does matter.

At least in my PS2 NCAA Football 2003 world.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar
    NTXD,

I got invited to replace Texas Tech in the Big XII South in year 2010. Unfortunately the WAC patch is still on Tech's unis & the WAC logo on the field at Aillet.

Cheers!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    EA Ncaa 2004
    I got in 2006 replacing Texas Tech, currently i'm in my 2013 season. Tech is #1, Miami is second. North Texas, TCU some how grabbed a top ten spot.

I hope in the 2005 edition you can do conference alignment which has been a big topic ths year. I would love to personally reform some conf.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Why don't you guys lift weights and punch a bag instead of playing video games? At least then you would be ready to win the fan fights after the games, wherever they are played!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I agree, Aub. It's time for America (and MEMDAWG especially) to get off the couch and get in shape.

Our country is at war against the evil forces of the world and Americans better be prepared to fight, tooth and nail, to the bitter end.

What would you do if a bunch of Al Qaeda jumped you in an alley? You can either stand and fight or run to get more help. Either way, you better be in shape!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    CHC asked "What would you do if a bunch of Al Qaeda jumped you in an alley? "

Let's see, that is where you hold down the square button on your PS2 controller. Your character jumps in the air, does a whirling kick to knock down all his attackers. You then push the X button and he jumps over a building and speeds away in a Corvette.

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    Why don't you guys lift weights and punch a bag instead of playing video games?
    What makes you think that I don't lift weights or exercise? I happen to hit the gym regulary.

CHC asked "What would you do if a bunch of Al Qaeda jumped you in an alley? "

Let's see, that is where you hold down the square button on your PS2 controller. Your character jumps in the air, does a whirling kick to knock down all his attackers. You then push the X button and he jumps over a building and speeds away in a Corvette.
    LOL!

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    CHC,

To answer your question!! I'd fill the sum bitches so full of holes they would be like a spaghetti strainer!!!

I promise you, I can out run you in a 40 yd race!!!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I agree, Aub. It's time for America (and MEMDAWG especially) to get off the couch and get in shape.

Our country is at war against the evil forces of the world and Americans better be prepared to fight, tooth and nail, to the bitter end.

What would you do if a bunch of Al Qaeda jumped you in an alley? You can either stand and fight or run to get more help. Either way, you better be in shape!!!
    ??? Where the hell did this come from? From college football video game talk to getting jump by Al Qaeda members? Next will you tie something from Maddan 04 to Saddam?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    For a case of beer, the race is ON!

+ Reply to Thread