The following is a great Q&A with Dan Shoemaker, ESPN Regional V-P from the Herd Sports Page Board.

OK now that the realignment is pretty much over with, aside from a few minor moves in the non bcs conferences, I was wondering if you could give me your insight.

#1 What conference wins the most?
ACC BY A LONG SHOT, [shadow=red:2652de4dc0]SUN BELT COULD BE SECOND BIGGEST WINNER[/shadow:2652de4dc0]

#2 What conference loses the most?
CUSA BY A GOOD MARGIN, THEN THE BIG EAST AND THE WAC (I KNOW A LOT OF MU FANS WILL DISPUTE THIS ANSWER, BUT FACTS WILL BE FACTS.....AND THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT MU MADE THE WRONG MOVE, THEY MADE THE MOVE THEY HAD TO MAKE......I'M IN HOUSTON TODAY AND YESTERDAY, ONCE YOU VISIT AROUND CUSA, YOU'LL FEEL GOOD ABOUT MU'S REPOSITIONING)BUT STILL, CUSA WILL BE BIGGEST LOSER IN THE SHORT RUN

#3 What school wins the most?
VIRGINIA TECH-they get what they always wanted

#4 What school loses the most?
MEMPHIS, ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK ANY INDIVIDUAL SCHOOL GETS HURT ALL THAT MUCH

#5 Did this current realignment actually help the non bcs schools to get better access?
NO, BUT IT HAS HELPED FOCUS ATTENTION

#6 How will the new tv deals affect the BCS?
VERY LITTLE

#7 Will other big tv networks try to land more college football contracts to maybe rival ABC/ESPN? Like for example FOX sports or CBS going after bigger fish like the new Super ACC?
HARD TO SAY, BUT LOOK FOR CBS TO GO AFTER A FEW MORE OPPORTUNITIES, MAYBE MORE BIG TEN.....OTHER THAN THAT, I DOUBT THERE WILL BE MUCH CHANGE, DON'T LOOK FOR FOX TO BE A BIG PLAYER..

#8 Will the ACC start snatching up alot of bowl tie-ins?(I personally see ACC getting 9 bids)
YES......AT LEAST 8 DEEP

#9 How long do you see this new 16 team Big East lasting?
BIG EAST MAY LAST 5 YEARS IN CURRENT FORM, BUT WON'T SURVIVE THE FB v. BB DYNAMIC THAT WILL PUSH SCHOOLS APART

#10 After this big movement, is college football closer to seeing the super 60 or super 72 breaking away from the NCAA and forming their own "nfl style" league?
NO

[shadow=#FFFFFF:2652de4dc0][/shadow:2652de4dc0]

First time post... long time reader...

I'm not sure how the Sun Belt comes out a winner -- Anyone? My guess is that they are a more regional conference now -- Plus, if CUSA doesn't work out for us and we become a BELCH, the conference gets stronger... But, in my opinion, the BELCH is not an option as long as ULM is there. Maybe Wright Waters kicks them out... then it's not so bad.