+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My kids

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    http://www.adairphotography.com

The two kids at the top are my kids.

The one on the left is Gabriel (7 mos, just had foot surgery done and is doing well). The one on the right is Benjamin (2.5 years) ... He looks like I did as a child except I had darker eyes.

I was going to make an avatar with one of my kids but then I started feeling horrible having to pick one. I mean, seriously ... who would want to choose one of those cute faces over the other? So instead of an avatar I figured I would plug my friend who took the pictures I was going to use.

Anyway, if you live in the greater Baton Rouge area, this friend of ours does photographs. I would recommend her highly.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing the pics! The bottom right group of four children go to my church.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    That is pretty cool. I think they are home schooled.

I brag on my kids constantly as most parents do. You couldn't have prevented me from posting this with bodily threat. The last picture is of a girl in Benjamins play group taken at his 2nd birthday party. Small world ... eh?

Techdag knows who the photographer is.

Actually for this forum I may set up a cron job that rotates the pictures out of a known location so that the avatar changes every day or so. I cannot do that for another forum that I use. It requires you to upload the avatar so that you don't get half page sized pictures of squirrells with giant genitals.

+ Reply to Thread