+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh, I feel much better now.....

Eastern Michigan's defensive ranks for 2003:

Rushing Defense- 191.17 ypg (92nd)
    Pass Eff. Defense- 137.86 (92nd)
    Total Defense- 393.08 (75th)
    Scoring Defense- 30.92 (87th)

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    *&%**(%^#%@$#@$#%@$@#!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Come on, guys. Eastern Michigan is a school for circus midgets. We have a lot of big, good players. Let's give this guy a chance before you trash him too much! If he doesn't cut the mustard, then open up with both barrels, But for goodness sake, let's see what he can do!

TD
    ~~

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    Eastern Michigan is a school for circus midgets.
    TD
    ~~
    :P :lol: :P :lol: Actually, I thought I always thought they grew those Michgan boys grew pretty big up there.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    :P :lol: :P :lol: Actually, I thought I always thought they grew those Michgan boys grew pretty big up there.
    What a sentence! Are you ok?

ops: My goodness that was bad. It was just too late for me to be posting. I was probably envisioning TD's circus midgets playing football. I guess you really can stutter type! :lol:

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    TT, if you listen to Porkey Pig's rendition of "Blue Christmas", it'll make your typing look a lot better. (If you don't have a copy, holler, and I'll send you one via e-mail).

TD
    ~~

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    TT, if you listen to Porkey Pig's rendition of "Blue Christmas", it'll make your typing look a lot better. (If you don't have a copy, holler, and I'll send you one via e-mail).

TD

~~
    Sounds great. Send me a copy when you get a chance.

+ Reply to Thread