+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #2 Tennessee wins @ Duke

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    No. 2 Tennessee 72 @ No. 1 Duke 69
    Coach Pat Summitt won in her first trip to Cameron Indoor Stadium, leading the Lady Vols past Duke 72-69 Saturday.

The Shreveport Times will not be happy.
    :lol:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    HA! I LOVE IT! Our rpi keeps getting better! :-)

Now, come on Penn State, Illinois, and Miss. State! Also, Rice needs to keep it up and come in second to us in the conference with only 2 losses - the one they have and their next one with us, when we TOTALLY DEMOLISH them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I watched the game and Beard screwed up in the clutch. She did hit one 3-pointer during crunch time, but committed several turnovers and stupid fouls and definitely cost her team a chance to win it. And I loved it!

What will Tim Fletcher do now that his Channel 3 sports' star bombed out on national TV? Probably just sweep it under the rug, or just mention that she had her jersey retired. Does anyone, other than the immediate Beard family, really give a damn about Alana Beard?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    I must admit, I am still PO'd that KMR screwed up the recruiting of Alana Beard for our Techsters!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Yes, there is no reason to be unpleasant except when the Techsters are beating Duke in the NCAA tournament! And then we can wish Alana well and try to enjoy her pro career because she is a hometown girl and forgive her choice of colleges. Yes, blame KMR, not the young lady.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    According to everything that is repeated by the pundits on ESPN, Beard was not coming to Tech, no way, no how. She wanted to go to Tennessee, but Mickey DeMoss dropped the ball, or the video tape, on that one and blew it for the rocky toppers. Beard also listed UNC and I think they said Purdue????

But, it's not Beard's choice of Duke, or even if pigtails screwed it up for us that concerns me. It's all that stupid damn coverage the b gets by Channel 3 and the Times. Let the Durham paper write things about her, she belongs to them. The Shreveport Times needs to focus on the local teams.

Varsity Bulldog american is an unknown
    Alana is from Shreveport.

+ Reply to Thread