+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bulldog's preseason ranking

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    I am always embarrassed for beef.

And his family.

If he has one.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg
    After this year the Bulldawgs will have won the WAC football title in their first and last years in the WAC!!

Welcome to CUSA 2005 -
    What are you smoking today OR have you had a change of heart?

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Just thought I would be positive for a change

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    It is easy to feel that way before the season starts. Go Dawgs!!

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    I can't believe they're already putting out pre season rankings.

J-Lo looks like an Apache warrior.

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStOnge
    I can't believe they're already putting out pre season rankings.

With her rear, she looks like an Apache warrior riding a horse.

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStOnge

That is hilarious
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    Biggest offensive loss: QB Luke McCown...
    Champion or Rawls will do just fine, thank you.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar
    Let's try not to blow on Luke too hard. he's very talented and will do well in the pros. He was poorly coached. I really hope none of you actually believe that Causey could have done any better. Luke did do some very dumb things, but he also didn't have much to work with.

Luke's name should have been "Luke the Fluke". He's not as talented as people thought he was. His mechanics were terrible, his mental aspect was woeful and yes he didn't have much to work with but he wasn't too much himself. He'll be Josh Booty like in the pros. He'll bounce around a bit and end up selling insurance in about 3 years.

To the guy that said we don't need recievers................you're nuts. We had the slowest recievers in the NCAA!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Actually, she didn't say very much worth quoting.

I think we have another 'Bozohead' on this board!

TD
    ~~

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar
    geedawg,

I hope you are wrong about Luke. But, so what if you are not. If he makes the minimum for 3 years and then gets out, he can have a nice jump on most kids his age financially. I would take that money. And he can have experiences of a life time. I wish Luke well. I hope you do too.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Meat, don't mention my name unless you are willing to come to a tailgate before a Tech game and introduce yourself to me while showing me your season tickets.
    Come on up to Fayettevile for the Feb. 13-15 baseball series of the Dawgs and Hawgs! Laissez le bon temp roulez on the wetland prairie! Check
    http://www.aubunique.com for photos of wetland-destroying development made near the Razorback baseball field.
    Just win and ...

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Meat, don't mention my name unless you are willing to come to a tailgate before a Tech game and introduce yourself to me while showing me your season tickets.
    Come on up to Fayettevile for the Feb. 13-15 baseball series of the Dawgs and Hawgs! Laissez le bon temp roulez on the wetland prairie! Check
    http://www.aubunique.com for photos of wetland-destroying development made near the Razorback baseball field.
    Just win and ...
    1. I may see you at a tailgate once bick is gone. Until then I am boycotting. And it is not likely I will have season tickets unless the administration of the program quits sucking.

2. All my baseball time this spring will be spent at Alex Box.
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ zharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant futurezharkins has a brilliant future zharkins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef

1. I may see you at a tailgate once bick is gone. Until then I am boycotting. And it is not likely I will have season tickets unless the administration of the program quits sucking.

2. All my baseball time this spring will be spent at Alex Box.
    Obviously the I-10 experiment went better than some had hoped... :wink:

+ Reply to Thread