+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tough ballot

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I downloaded that ballot to pick the various best, worst, etc. of the last 30 years. I'm glad I'm still off work for a while 'cuz its hard to come up with some of this stuff. I've only come up with 4 of the 5 best rivals. And, I'm having a really hard time coming up with the 5 biggest games of the last 30 years. Its kind of fun. If you download the forms it has a list of all the players over the years, but I'm finding myself wishing I had a list of the schedules over the years as well. Its a fun walk down memory lane. I've taken a lot of fun trips to watch the Techsters play big games and I remember some fun ones when the TAC first opened - hard to decide which games are the best.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure if you go to LaTechSports.com and check under Lady Techsters history, they have a list of games by year.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of
    #1 seems pretty easy to me -- the comeback win for the title in 88. After that, a lot of the most exciting games have been losses, and I have a hard time picking those as great games.

+ Reply to Thread